49y.o., 3 months

ya, learned just before my 5th birthday…but in those 12 years i’ve only ever done casual round-the-block sort of riding. Im only level 4 i think. i’ve never really dont technical stuff…that is, until my kh24 comes in 2 days. Then thats all gonna change :slight_smile:

-grant

I am 53 years and I became hopelessly and happily addicted to one wheel, in all it shapes and forms, 10 months ago!!

And I am glad this thread is new. It is nice to see the ages of those who are attending this forum now!

I am fifteen years old, and have been riding since the last week of October, 2003.

by the way, i’m 12 and i’ve been riding for about 9 months:D

age 41. Uni rider for 33 years. --chirokid–

19 with 18 months unicycling behind me and hopefully another 40 or so ahead of me! :smiley:

I’m 20 and have been “riding” for 3 or 4 weeks :wink:

26 years old have been riding for 3 months.

im 19 years old and have been riding since i was 15 i think.

Trev

I’m 42. Been “fully” riding for almost 25 years. Add another three if you count being barely able to ride a Troxel in a straight line.

1. Started at 45, rode for a year or two, then took a break until 54. Anxiously awaiting my KH24 next Monday!! That’ll make 4.

Jerry

I’m 37 and been riding for 13 years. And I still ride today.

David.

44 according to the calendar, and the hairline. Physically about 25. Been at it for about 32. Never give up!

I am 16, will be 17 in september. I will have been riding for one year on july 17. I will never forget that day. (at about 1:30 if you want to be REALLY picky! haha) it has been off and on though, due to my low budget, broken equipment, and long intervals between buying unis.

19 years old

6 Months

I’m 13 years old and started riding in April 2004.

I’m 43, and I’ve been riding for about eight years.

carjug

I will be turning 18 on Thursday (incase anyone wants to wish me a happy birthday)

and I will have been riding for exactly two years on Wednesday

I am 16 and have been riding around a year and 4 months.
Ben