affiliate program

In case anyone is interested, here’s an opt-in newsletter affiliate
program I signed up with recently:
http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/netezines.html Pays 20c per qualified
subscriber and is owned/operated by Advertising.com.

BTW, anyone know of other new affiliate programs?


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
http://FreeMailWeb.com

      Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
          <a href="http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html">http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html</a>

here’s one that I really like (DreamMates):
http://associate.dreammates.com/index.cfm?aid=451698

it’s like the one and only matchmaking program, but they pay you $1
everytime someone registers on their site. and registration is FREE.


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3BB3408A.D92AA953@icthus.net
> In case anyone is interested, here’s an opt-in newsletter affiliate
> program I signed up with recently:
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/netezines.html Pays 20c per qualified
> subscriber and is owned/operated by Advertising.com.
>
> BTW, anyone know of other new affiliate programs?
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

> http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
> http://FreeMailWeb.com

> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

And hasn’t paid me for 2 month.

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3BB3408A.D92AA953@icthus.net
> In case anyone is interested, here’s an opt-in newsletter affiliate
> program I signed up with recently:
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/netezines.html Pays 20c per qualified
> subscriber and is owned/operated by Advertising.com.
>
> BTW, anyone know of other new affiliate programs?
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

> http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
> http://FreeMailWeb.com

> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

I’ve heard quite a few problems recently of advertising.com not paying.

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> here’s one that I really like (DreamMates):
> http://associate.dreammates.com/index.cfm?aid=451698

Thanks - I will check it out.


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
http://FreeMailWeb.com

      Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
          <a href="http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html">http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html</a>

Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote:
>
> And hasn’t paid me for 2 month.
>

Thanks for that feedback.

When did you sign up with them?


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
http://FreeMailWeb.com

      Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
          <a href="http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html">http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html</a>

here’s another good affiliate program that finally paid off
(http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405)
ClickHere4CellPhones. It takes a few applications to get a sale, but the
pay per sale rate is pretty high $37 for giving away a free cell phone.

I like to use it as filler banners in my FastClick account:
http://www.fastclick.com/re.f?261


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3BB3408A.D92AA953@icthus.net
> In case anyone is interested, here’s an opt-in newsletter affiliate
> program I signed up with recently:
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/netezines.html Pays 20c per qualified
> subscriber and is owned/operated by Advertising.com.
>
> BTW, anyone know of other new affiliate programs?
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

> http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
> http://FreeMailWeb.com

> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

Rodney Blackwell wrote:

> here’s another good affiliate program that finally paid off
> (http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405)
> ClickHere4CellPhones. It takes a few applications to get a sale, but the
> pay per sale rate is pretty high $37 for giving away a free cell phone.

So how many applications per sale? And how many clicks per application?

from my stats I had 6 applications and of those 6 was a completed sale (5
denied because of credit reasons or whatever)

To get those 6 apps, I have about 400 clicks (just from banner ads)

I’m sure if I made it more targeted and worked it a bit better it might
have better ratios, but it seems to be working well enough so far as
filler: http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
news:3BC093BF.7080100@gilby.com
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> > here’s another good affiliate program that finally paid off
> > (http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405)
> > ClickHere4CellPhones. It takes a few applications to get a sale,
> > but the
pay
> > per sale rate is pretty high $37 for giving away a free cell phone.
>
>
> So how many applications per sale? And how many clicks per application?

that first sentence should be “from my stats I had 6 applications and ONE
of those was a completed sale…”


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Rodney Blackwell” <circle-r@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:9pq5ru$tdn$1@www.darklock.com
> from my stats I had 6 applications and of those 6 was a completed sale
> (5 denied because of credit reasons or whatever)
>
> To get those 6 apps, I have about 400 clicks (just from banner ads)
>
> I’m sure if I made it more targeted and worked it a bit better it might
have
> better ratios, but it seems to be working well enough so far as filler:
> http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
> http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
> http://CircleRPrinting.com

> Free Color Business Cards
> http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264
>
> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
news:3BC093BF.7080100@gilby.com
> > Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > > here’s another good affiliate program that finally paid off
> > > (http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/ch4cp/up.asp?i=1405)
> > > ClickHere4CellPhones. It takes a few applications to get a sale, but
the
> pay
> > > per sale rate is pretty high $37 for giving away a free cell phone.
> >
> >
> > So how many applications per sale? And how many clicks per
> > application?
>