Add-On Combo Game

God I wish I was that good

hahaha, I like it when you throw your uni at the ground (:

Heh, yeah…I don’t like the reverse leg around because my reeder is like a hook and my leg gets caught in it…pretty annoying.

ahah yeah, it looks kinda aggressive !

if u do that trick enuff, i rekon the front bumper or back bumper (whicheva u hit down) will give out soon enuff!

I don’t think that my reeder handle on my CF base will die any time soon;)

call me stupid but wats a reeder handle for, or wat ever u call it?

oh no, in that case if its a reeder handle, i dont think it will die anytime soon either…

but a normal plastic bumper/handle would!

Maybe they don’t have them in Austrailia…

This is a reeder handle

ReederHandles.jpg

cheers man, yeah neva seen em before. good stuff.

10 tricks. thats some stamina

keep it up guys

Hey Alex, do you want to add the 11th?:wink:

This is fun!

I can’t do any of those things.

The first one who can get to 15 with the following requirements

1. no more than 4 prehops between tricks

2. no more than 4 pedal rotations between tricks

3. camera stays stationary the whole time

4. No repeat tricks

Will get a free copy of TWNR

Good luck!

Nice, thats cool, really hard though. The 4 prehops will be ok in the beginning but once your tired its so hard…

but then again, doing only 4 prehops between each trick would make you less tired for the rest of it, because you’re not wasting energy prehopping.
I want to see Dan Heaton do this, he’d do like all of them at the same time and then throw a reverse one footed stand up donkey kick into it or something.

does idling count as a pedal rotation or how does it fit into this? and can you combine hopping and pedaling between tricks? like 2 pedal revs and 3 hops?

Idling is a trick. you can do it once :slight_smile:

you can combine the hopping/pedalling between each trick.

1. unispin
  2. seat drop
  3. seat bounce
  4. leg around
  5. leg around opposite direction
  6. hop on wheel
  7. rotator
  8. body varial (jump around)
  9. no foot tire grab
  10. 360 unispin
  11. blind unispin (a unispin in your non-dominant direction)

HERE is the video

So do you mean you can only do 1 idle, as in 1 time back in forth, or 1 time in the combo, or both?

The 4 hop/4 rev. thing is pretty hard but im thinking its probably do-able.

Woah, so every time I try I usually fall on the opposite leg around thing because the reeder catches my leg so then I put on the seat from a sun uni and now I can get it every time. I would go for 20+ tries falling on that trick…I bent my pedal from throwing it :frowning:

Ohh, I am SO taking that on!

…Nobody do any hard tricks now… I can’t add anything untill monday, I’m out of town in a hotel right now. But I’ll get back tp this.

jeff, your 360’s are amazing. i cant believe you can get that rotation with the way you hold the seat. and i cant believe you or spence can do it considering your height:p