AAAAHHHH My FIRST VID!!

My FiRST VIDEO EVER! Took me over a day to find out wht to do to upload it, then 2 hours for the process. I AM SOOOO EXITED! I Got THAT NEW SEAT FROM KRIS HOLM, AND I TRIED IT OUT, LANDED DOUBLE FLIPS EASY, EXEPT I USED THE ONE HE GAVE ME THE PART FOR THAT I HAD BROKE, NOT THE NEW PROTOTYPE, BUT THE PROTOTYPE WORKS LIKE A CHARM REALLY NICE SEAT!

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, PLZ COMMENT ON IT. ON YOUTUBE,
THANKS GUYS.
The movie goes through saying it is done at the middle lol, just keep on watching, and you’ll see my new stuff.
I can do double crankflips now 3/5th of the time or more!
Plz comment on the vid! and rate it! you guys rock! EXITED HERE!

Looks like it’s not available yet…did you just upload it to youtube? I know it can take a long time depending on internet traffic for it to process. Looking forward to seeing it!:slight_smile:

+1, and btw, howd you get Kris to hook you up with a prototype seat?? :thinking: ??

???is that a question for me??

No, it was to CKCrowe.

I saw it, it was pretty good. Don’t try to use a ton of effects and transitions, it makes it look cheesy.

oops my bad, its to CkCrow, sorry muniaddict:o

I figured, but just wasn’t sure, no prob.:slight_smile:

Got It!

http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=316562

very nice!

Nice! how long have you been riding?

“I owe it all to God” riiiiiiiiiiigggghht :thinking:

other than that awesome riding man. nice doubles, good to see you didnt have to hop out of them. i wish i could double.
alright video, the skills were good, but as everone seems to be noticing, the transitions were pretty lame.
nice work
bye
Reef

K, well later ill take out all the transitions and post it back in my gallery.
But thanx.
I got into it this summer well august 16th, when i met my uncle, he could ride backwards and i thought it was sweet.
Buti ve had one for 3 years, just never learned lol.

¿your first vid? :astonished: :astonished: incredible!! really really cool!

That was pretty good. I’m just gonna give some suggestions though.

1. Don’t show the same clip on all 4 different sides, it gets kinda boring and we can’t see what you’re doing

2. Don’t make it too long at first. I’d personally rather see you make a really good 2:30 minute video than an OK 4 minute video

3. Try mixing it up a little, do some tricks off sets maybe, not just on flat ground

4. Don’t show the same trick more than once, it just gets a bit old

5. Don’t use too many effects, it looks cheesy sometimes

That said, it was really good for your first time. Those are just some things that make a good video great, which is what you’re aiming for:)

Oh yeah, whats with the old junk uni?

lol, it was some old footage i started out with, that wasnt the same trick if you put them all back in the normal sequence, it was me doing 4 or 5 of the same trick in a row (on the backflips, the crankflips were in a row, but i cut out the time it took in between them), k, ill try to remember that.

looks good, but the level of riding is weird. cuz there is like 5 clips in a row of a 3 inch jump, then there is like hick flips and stuff.

lol, its up steps, and if you look closly, im prolly doing a hickflip up something, or a crankflip, i can get up to 60-72 centimeters normally.