A Very Merry (And Early) EB Christmas

I have looked everywhere, Im under going prolotherapy right now, which will enable me to fly again and resume regular activitys, but never sports level activity with my shoulder. A few weeks ago my shoulder was to the point where enough it disloacted just swiming, and would hurt and shake just picking up a laptop. There is no way I would ever be able to resume any kind of unicycling apart from simple, mellow distance riding apart from litterly straping my upper arm to my side.

Holy crap, ill bet that was exciting.

wow that is awesome
i wish i would have know you had the cf base i would have bought it when i got the cranks.

Wooot woooot, nice big box of fun.

holy crap!!!??? im so jelous i want a carbon fibre base so bad!

it is mighty cool…

but i’d just liketo send best regards to evan. I ahve been hurt badly before, but never to your level, of not EVER being able to do something. Unicyling will miss you, but best of luck in returning to good physical condition.

There she is all set up, though I need bottom bearing caps and a socket wrench to fit the seat hardware I have. Its amazing, I can’t thank you enough Evan.

I hate you brian. You have a killer trials uni that just got built up, and now this! What next I ask you… what could you possibly get next?!

I just can’t take it anymore…the amount of generosity in this thread is blinding me

:frowning:
I hope it goes well :o

I know a bit how that feels. I broke my back eight years ago skiing, and still can’t do it again yet, virtually no rotational leg strength (I could probably snowboard though). I still need to wear AFO’s on both legs to walk and can’t run :frowning:

It didn’t stop me from learning to uni and doing some awsome MUni on Sunday w/ Nathan, Beau, Steveyo and the rest of the Berkley uni club :smiley:

Looks cool but you might want to get a different frame, that one may destroy your knees.

Yeah Evan warned me already, the only realistic option out there is the KH frame and I don’t have nearly enough cash for that - maybe in a year or two haha. Looking at my unis you might think I’m rich but you couldn’t get any further from the truth, I’ve just been very lucky with UDC honoring their pricing error on my trials uni and Evan’s incredible generosity here.

What’s your address? I’ll send you a bo, er… a KH frame… :roll_eyes:

thats a sweet looking uni. gl with the riding. even i had to quit something that i devoted about 2 years into and it wasnt easy to leave it behind but I also had to get rid of everything that had to do with it to leave it alone. Gl with the shoulder.

:slight_smile:

The only problems i had with it were hopping things sif. I’ve used it for muni and there have been no problems.

wow that little air stealling dealy is awesome id make great use of that

that is such an amazing gift
but its such a double edged sword too

have fun with it

You could fly? No wonder you buggered your shoulder up :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, broken wing right now.

I don’t think flying was the problem… it was the landing!

Seriously though, I think it is heart warming whe people do kind acts like this, but it does seem like the unicycle community is special like that. More so than most other communities.

STM - wondering if a Sponge-Triton frame will just turn up on my door step!

nice, f41r1y 1337 man… thats just awesome lol