A neat little article- Victoria University Mag

Here’s a neat wee article- this one appears in the current Victoria University magazine “Salient”. The reporter (Tom Fitzsimons) interviews Joe Dyson (unicyclistjoe) and me and we talk unicycling :sunglasses: . One of the more cleverly written articles I thought:

http://www.salient.org.nz/index.php?a=1330&c=17

Enjoy!

Ken

yeah cool article guys :smiley:

Nice article - it was indeed well written. :sunglasses: Good plug for www.unicycle.co.nz too! :smiley:

Yes – nice one; an article with some thought put into it.

Nice. That writer has some skills. I think it’s because they’re not forced to conform to anything maybe?

I really liked that article:)

That was a great article. I think its a wonderful opportunity for people to see what unicycling is really about, not the clown and circus image that they currently have. This article makes it more real, like a legitmate past time and hobby. I loved it. That journalist really knows how to write.

Ken-

That was one of the finest articles I’ve seen on unicycling. Thanks for posting the link. The author’s approach was so much more creative and positive than the many others I have read.

The fact that I read the whole thing separates that from most unicycling articles. They seemed to understand us. :slight_smile:

Congratulations.

Andrew

Cool- I’ll pass the comments on :slight_smile: