A love of unicycles, or unicycling?

Sounds much better than the “rifle” version. In fact, a shortened version of that would make a great T-shirt!

Unicycling gets my vote. I have too many unicycles to love the object more than the doing . I love riding unicycles even if they are not MY unicycle.
I like MY unicycles because (at least some of them) are set up to ride the way I like to ride. However some of my unicycles I havn’t riden for so long that I’m not sure I could free mount them first try. My coker hasn’t been in our garage since October , its been on loan to other people.
Sarah

both i guess
but unicycling more then my unicycle, i went on my old trainign uicycle(about 5th hand being passed around) at my friends house, it felt like it was gonna shatter under my weight(im only light) but i loved it, i saw the welded pedel and thought… i did that to it

then got back on my nimbus and i rememberd how good it was :smiley:

Another one of U-Turn’s unicycles…

Come ON, people! Cough it up for this good man!

It’s got to be both.

If the sun is shinning I want to be riding.

If I’m not riding, seems like I’m often changing bearings, cranks, or rebuilding the wheel. Now I’m gonna have to build the wheel again, twice.

Same for me.

I’m on the fence for deciding which one I love more. I only have one unicycle right now, a Torker CX 24", and it is my baby. It seems kinda silly, but I once let my friend borrow it for a day before he got his, and when I was going to sleep that night, I was worrying about all sorts of these far fetched things that could happen to it. I even felt an amazing sense of glee when I saw it again the next day…made me happy.

But I also get a thrill every time I hop on it, every time I finish off a quick burst of fast-as-hell pedaling, every time I drop, every time I hop, every time I try to idle, etc. etc. etc. I just love both too much to decide.

two best things ive ever read…EVER

and yes i love my uni and i love uniing. im happy when i uni. i only have one right now…my first one…and im never gonna sell it or give it away…it has sentimental value.

I hate unicycles!
…(just joking)