A Birthday Hi(gh)

Hello on my 50th, a great day so far.
Here are a couple pics from my short (but frickinnn) awesome ride this afternoon.
Independence Pass, Co.
Now off to the big event, yahooooooo

i

party

wow that first pic is cool
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend your Birthday. I really like your first picture.

Happy birthday Mike!

Fixed that picture for you.

Awesome pictures! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

EDIT: There’s 50 “!” in my post:p

Happy Birthday Mike!

I still have that cool pic of you and your daughter riding down a ski slope as my laptop desktop. Thank you!

Happy Birthday, Mike! Looks like you spent it well.

Mike: it looks like we share the same birthday… what about coming to the Pyrénées and share some birthday riding in the coming years … (except that I am unable to ride big ascents like you … :frowning: )
edit: no I checked you are from the 9 and I am from the 10th so that will make 2 days of celebrations§

Your welcome, thats great, it is one of my favs as well.

I watched the LaVuelta this year, and was shaking at those mountains, I would love riding there, wow-steep!!!

Thanks to all for the great bd wishes, it was my favorite bd yet, except my son was not there to experiance it, he is studying at college.

Here are a couple of pics from another ride I did during my bd weekend, this one MUni. Get out and ride.

:slight_smile:

MUni is best when you can bring your friend :smiley:

Happy day!
Beautiful ride.

:slight_smile:

Happy Birthday! I hope I’m as good as you when I turn the big 5 0. Best of luck on the year to come.
Very cool pictures…I always check out your threads as I know you’ll have some amazing shots.

Happy Birthday Mike!

I love clicking your threads; I know there will always be amazing mountain photos in them. Enjoy.

Sam

about the pyrénées

stay tuned on the “tour de France” next year: it will criss-cross all the important roads of the Pyrénées (including my favourite spot: port de Balès which I dream to climb with a unicycle -20km of romantic riding-).

Happy Birthday Mike. How are those tri-drilled Kookas working out for you. Do you find you utilize the different lengths much?