a better paypal?

I just ran across this site that looks like it might be better for
international users than paypal:

Actually, their US rates look pretty good too. It’s free to receive money,
but it costs 1% (up to .50 euros) per sent transfer. Then they charge 1.80
euros to withdraw the money to your bank account.

One of the affiliate programs I belong to just switched from PayPal to
MoneyBookers, so I was sort of forced to try them out :slight_smile:


Rodney

Re: a better paypal?

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> I just ran across this site that looks like it might be better for
> international users than paypal:
> https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=301934

Rodney,

You’re still the fastest draw when it comes to aff links. I was just
about to post that :slight_smile:


Peter N. Go

Re: a better paypal?

actually, I was just about to ask you about it to see if you had tried
it…since I know paypal still isn’t an option in the Philippines.

Have you already got a tm payout through them? Any complications?


Rodney

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3FDBA12D.5000709@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> > I just ran across this site that looks like it might be better for
> > international users than paypal:
> > https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=301934
>
> Rodney,
>
> You’re still the fastest draw when it comes to aff links. I was just
> about to post that :slight_smile:
>
> –
> Peter N. Go
>

Re: a better paypal?

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> Have you already got a tm payout through them? Any complications?

No, not yet. I think PayPal is still one of the payout options offered
by TM. I doubt TM can drop the PayPal option right away, in spite of the
“problem” they said they experienced with them. I am still coursing the
payout through my friend’s PayPal account.

In case the other folks here are wondering what TM is all about, here’s
the link:


Peter N. Go

Re: a better paypal?

looks like they just dropped the paypal option today :frowning: Moneybookers it is.


Rodney Blackwell - http://www.5r5.net

“I’m the latest craze” - Macy Gray

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3FDBF657.5030504@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> > Have you already got a tm payout through them? Any complications?
>
> No, not yet. I think PayPal is still one of the payout options offered
> by TM. I doubt TM can drop the PayPal option right away, in spite of the
> “problem” they said they experienced with them. I am still coursing the
> payout through my friend’s PayPal account.
>
> In case the other folks here are wondering what TM is all about, here’s
> the link:
> http://www.templatemonster.com?aff=boss_cgicity
>
> –
> Peter N. Go
>

Re: a better paypal?

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> looks like they just dropped the paypal option today :frowning: Moneybookers it is.

That’s too bad - I’m not sure how reliable or safe MB is. And I’m sure
many TM affiliates who happen to be PayPal users will clamor that they
reinstate that feature.


Peter N. Go

Re: a better paypal?

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3FE26555.5070001@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> > looks like they just dropped the paypal option today :frowning: Moneybookers it
is.
>
> That’s too bad - I’m not sure how reliable or safe MB is. And I’m sure
> many TM affiliates who happen to be PayPal users will clamor that they
> reinstate that feature.

I was just browsing through the forums and noticed that PayPal cancelled
TM’s account.

That’s one of the problems with selling digital goods…a very high level of
fraud. It was easier for paypal to get rid of them than to deal with the
fraud attempts. Even though TM is a very high volume seller through them.


Rodney

Re: a better paypal?

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> I was just browsing through the forums and noticed that PayPal cancelled
> TM’s account.

I saw that just now - I hope they did not leave a lot of money with
PayPal when their account was closed. Here’s another PayPal alternative
that might be worth looking into:
http://tinyurl.com/2mx8w - $5 welcome bonus :slight_smile:


Peter N. Go

Re: a better paypal?

Peter N. Go wrote:
> Here’s another PayPal
> alternative that might be worth looking into:
> http://tinyurl.com/2mx8w - $5 welcome bonus :slight_smile:

Their SSL cert expired two months ago. If they can’t manage to keep the cert
up-to-date, what does that mean for how they handle the money?

Re: a better paypal?

“Winston” <nanae2003@winston.org> wrote in message
news:brv1fp$90t$1@server1.darklock.com
> Peter N. Go wrote:
> > Here’s another PayPal
> > alternative that might be worth looking into:
> > http://tinyurl.com/2mx8w - $5 welcome bonus :slight_smile:
>
> Their SSL cert expired two months ago. If they can’t manage to keep the
cert
> up-to-date, what does that mean for how they handle the money?

yeah, that did worry me a bit when I clicked the link.


Rodney

Re: a better paypal?

Winston wrote:
>
> Their SSL cert expired two months ago. If they can’t manage to keep the cert
> up-to-date, what does that mean for how they handle the money?

Hmmm… my browser did not pop up that warning.
Too bad, they seem to offer more services than PayPal. I was
particularly interested in the ACH feature.


Peter N. Go