"9103 - sto. antonio sta. tereza" new video from Brazil

Me and picado have been unicyling for about 2 years now and we decided to make a video.

The footage was made in january and the video took a little long to be finished because we were really worried with the editing and music syncronizing.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

give us feedback too! :slight_smile:

Yo! Brazilian Mono Crew!

hope you guys enjoy it!

this is the link for downloading the video in rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.com/files/31454811/9103e.mpg

it`s a little big, but if anyone is interested…

Enjoyed the vid. Great work.

Excellent job guys. You certainly have some serious street slopes to attend with in your “Urban Muni” section. Keep up the great work.

Nice. Looks like you you guys have some really fun spots to ride.

I liked it. Your sidewalks are crazy!

I alwasy like watching someone who can jump farther, or higher than me.

wow!! its done!
I really enjoyed doing this video, was my first unicycling movie and my first unicycling road trip
i travelled like 800kilometers to meet with francisco and ride together in the city of Belo Horizonte

The name of the movie is due to the bus we was taking everyday to go to the locations

Next brazilian unicycling movie will be in SĂŁo Paulo , my city . And with a decent camera

i hope you all enjoy 9103 - Sta Tereza / Sto antonio

Valeu xicao! Eh nois vei! Achei doido demais!

Thank you all

Brazilian Unicycling Crew

Ditto

San Fransisco (a 2.5 hour bus ride from Santa Rosa) has a lot of streets like that but few if any stairs on the sidewalks, it does fave tons of driveway ditches though.

the driveways are the sweet stuff!!

ride them down!!!

I make it now also online on utv, sorry for the delay and thanks for that great stuff !!!