9 and 10 stair competition

Dude, Id be so stoked to be on a little farm like you got. But yea… that pavement can be calling sometimes.

i’d love too…but i dont live close to any…so i have to get it when i can

Me.

I’ll be riding at the 11 this week-end, and I know I’ll hit it. :slight_smile:

well it wasn’t a 9, but i rode on a new six today, and i landed at lest 3 steps distance past the last step quite easily, that gives my hope for next time i get to go to the 9!

There was a great 10 at this church I was at tuning today, but the steps are about 2" longer than normal and higher too! So it’s more like a regular 11 or 12. Just standing at the top looking down is pretty scary when you think of side hopping all that way and clearing them all! :astonished:

Ok I’m going for that 8 set I roll hopped a while back, and if I land that I know a 9 set nearby! So far I’ve side hopped a pretty good sized 6 and can be seen here: UniGeezer: "Hey 19"

roll hop the nine he did say:

Do the sport a favour.
Make it so that people won’t even think about not wearing one.
Make it a requirement of your competitions.
By the time unicycling cracks it as an Olympic sport it will be a requirement anyway, I’m not going to waste your time with the common sense reasons why now.

X2

what does +1 or -1 mean

+1 is like saying ditto, and that you agree or like the post.

-1 is saying you dont like the post, or you just dont care.

I never wear a helmet and I’ve never hit my head.

Yet.

It only take one time, so never say never. :roll_eyes:

Never

lol, owned.

such a stupid attitude, i don’t always wear a helmet, but i’ll be the first to admit it’s not smart or cool. I’m trying to wear mine more often, but i always forget it.

Yep, he sure was. It’s ppl that say “never” who are sorry when sh#t happens to them! :astonished:

I wear a helmet for things that I feel need it, like grinds and such. I probably would wear a helmet for a 10 stair too. I usually don’t though, since there is usually very little chance of me hitting my head.