***75cm High Jump Competition***

a sig is a signature which is the bit underneath your posts.No he didnt get the world record

He did actually, but it was broke at UNICON right after.
(I’m pretty sure…)

wow thats pretty good then.Allthough the new record is unbelievabley hard to beat

whats the new record and who broke it?

I think its 110cm by joe hodges and fabian mark.Joe recently got 123cm but it was unofficial

ill give it a go dont give much time over to high jump

i got 75 cm this afternoon, hopefully i can land it again for the camera tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job!

I haven’t been trying because I have only gotten 65cm twice… i just want to get 65 consistant.

Got my trials uni back together today and hit 67 cm to pallets.

75 is still a ways away, but it’s starting to look less impossible now.

I’m in i think

i haven’t really practiced trials for a while!

71 cm today. Getting closer.

Wow I had no idea Kelly was that good at high jump. How high did he get?

Awesome progress Tmoyer

I guess I’ll give it a go if I get the chance. My best’s about 69cm atm I think. But I can’t think of any decent ledges. I wonder how high our old table is…

EDIT: Turns out our old wooden outdoor table is exactly 75cm… There might just be enough room for a run up on the grass

lol, 62 cm :stuck_out_tongue: yeah the progression is HUGE !!! but I think it isn’t easly to jump high with a 24" :p:D

39 inches

I’m In :smiley:
I could hop 2 pallets 8 days ago, now I can hop 4 pallets (57cm).

39" is only 99cm isn’t it? I thought the World Record got up to something like 109cm ages ago

EDIT: I give in. Jumping from grass really takes it out of your hop.

Wasn’t 120cm done officially by Fabian at unicon?

Yeah I’m pretty sure I won’t make it either lol. I never practise high jump, don’t really see the point.

I probably won’t win but why not, I’m in.

Lol. It’s unicycling. Does it need a point?

Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to rolling hop a picnic table in the middle of a line and then trick off it?