661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards

Hi !

What is the best way to choose the size for 661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards ?

Mouns

the best way is to order two differant sizes from uni.com.then after you try them,send the pair that does’nt fit back.

Have your local bike shop order the two sizes, then try them on in the shop and ride with them, avoiding the shipping fees. The large were too big for me. Although they tried on ok, when I rode with them the front hard strip would buckle inwards.

RE: 661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards

http://www.axocycling.com/gear/sizing661/armorsizing.html has sizing info
for most 661 stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On Behalf Of
Cedric Monneron
Sent: 29 April 2002 15:21
To: rsu@unicycling.org
Subject: 661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards

Hi !

What is the best way to choose the size for 661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards ?

Mouns

rec.sport.unicycling mailing list - www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu

Use the measuring guide at Unicycle.com. The size is described with the picture as I recall. I think it measures the lengths. Unfortuanately, it really should measure thigh(3" above the knee cap) and calf circumferences as well. The larges are, I believe, one inch longer. This is helpful in reducing a tendency that some riders have where the guards slide down.

I am 5’9" with an inseam of 31". I originally got the mediums, but I have big calves and they bearly closed. I sent them back and got the large ones. These have been just fine for me. At least for me they don’t slide down as others might have happen.

Try this, measure your thigh circumference(3"above the kneecap) and measure your calf. Call up unicycle.com and ask if anyone can try on a pair that might have similar measurements. I tried this with Amy, and we both thought that the mediums would work, however, we didn’t figure on the my calf circumference being larger than hers.

hope that helps.

Work the maze.

Re: 661 4x4 Knee & Shin Guards

try them on first.

sarcasm runs in my family.

-Dylan