60 cm sidehop competition!

if it’s up,

why is the title of this thread 60 cm. sidehop?

cause a 2 foot sdeways hop is hella easy.

A sidehop is when you jump up an object sideways.

otay, count me in!

I don’t know how much i can sidehop, but I know my rolling hop is 75 or 76 cm. My sidehops are a joke though… so i dont think i can do 60cm… i guess im in though i have no pallets and don’t know of a ledge but i might as well join.

I havent really tried many rolling hops up objects, but I wouls have thought that sidehops up objects would be much easier?

Im going to try this today but i dont know of anyt ledges is it alright if i jump over something that is 60cm high and get it on film??

Sorry for the double post guys, i have just got a 60cm side hop on video. just uploading the video to youtube so we can pretty much say i have won it when i manage to get the video up

heres the link to my 60 cm sidehop video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS9HVgHbLuE , i’ll make one with all my falls and stuff later. Can someone put the trophy into code please, because i dont know how to do it. thanks :smiley:

just to let you guys know, i figured out the code for the trophy and changed the colors a bit thanks :smiley: good luck to whoever comes second.

nice! that was fast :slight_smile:

Darnit! I didn’t even get a chance! It’s been raining all day today :confused: Anyways, congratulations :smiley: Btw, did it have to be over a ledge? Cause if it had to, I would never be able to do it :smiley:

I’m amazed that you managed to find some containers that make up a 61cm hop marker! Well done for the win.
Do people keep trying to see who comes second and third?

yeah, there is 2nd and 3rd.

Thanks :D. Good luck to everyone going for 2nd and 3rd place.

Does it matter if it’s SI or SIF? Presumably it would be harder to get that high SI?

It doesnt matter. Go ride.

I will, at that!

Even though there is a winner I’m still game to accomplish 60cm.

I was under the impression that this was a side hop to a ledge or whatnot, perhaps i misunderstood.

Also, that looked to me like it was measured on a diagonal, which makes a hell of alot of differnce to the height really (when “proving” a height acheived the camera should be close-up on the tape measure and pan from the bottom to the top of the height) ,this is just how I see it and I could be completely wrong. My two cents.

good luck to everyone with the continuation of this competition!

i’ll video it again tonight if you want, and i’ll video it how you say to to prove to you that it was 60cm, also jumping over something 60cm is a lot harder than on to something 60cm.