6 Clubs & A Unicycle

Anyone who wants to see a brief run of 6 clubs juggled while idling on a unicycle should visit Galchenko.com. Right now its on the latest updates page. These two kids are quite good.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

I just downloaded the slow motion 2.5 Meg clip.

I was expecting to see two kids passing 6 clubs whilst idling, so I was pleasently surprised to find that it was one kid doing the whole 6 whilst on a uni!

Even more impressive was catching the clubs afterwards.

5 club backcrosses on a unicycle & more

If one visits the Latest link at Galchenko.com one will find some more pretty cool unicycle/juggling combo videos.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

I didn’t think this thread was getting enough attention. You MUST watch some of the vids on this page. It is absolutely awesome.

Daniel

daino149

I didn’t think this thread was getting enough attention. You MUST watch some of the vids on this page. It is absolutely awesome.

Which of the clips do you particularly recommend (for those of us with slow connections who don’t want to down load them all).

The vids of juggling on unicycles were pretty cool (I like the back to back ones the best), look for those in the what’s new. If you click on the “see also Eleanor’s new videos” link on the bottom of the what’s new page, there are tons of cool videos. Not all of the videos have juggling, if bandwidth is a problem, avoid all the videos with the following in the titles:
Birthday
Dance Lessons
Wasp and Olga
Eleanor teaches Olga to tie shoes American style
Victory Day
Eleanor watching a parade
Eleanor with a telescope
Dance teacher Natasha, our mom & Eleanor
It was rather cold on Victory Day
Eleanor & Olga running
Etc.
The vids of juggling on unicycles were pretty cool (I like the back to back ones the best), look for those in the what’s new. If you click on the “see also Eleanor’s new videos” link on the bottom of the what’s new page, there are tons of cool videos. Not all of the videos have juggling, if bandwidth is a problem; avoid all the videos with the following in the titles:
Birthday
Dance Lessons
Wasp and Olga
Eleanor teaches Olga to tie shoes American style
Victory Day
Eleanor watching a parade
Eleanor with a telescope
Dance teacher Natasha, our mom & Eleanor
It was rather cold on Victory Day
Eleanor & Olga running
Etc.

There are plenty of vids, so just choose one that has juggling, unicycle, clubs or piano in the title and you should be impressed.

The page is made with frames, so it’s hard to give links to the individual pages w/o losing the frames (am I wrong?).

There are plenty of vids, so just choose one that has juggling, unicycle, clubs or piano in the title and you should be impressed.

The page is made with frames, so it’s hard to give links to the individual pages w/o losing the frames (am I wrong?).

It’s absolutely awesome alright. Thanks Raphael.

David.

Woah, am I seeing double?!?!

Woah, am I seeing double?!?!

I’ve gotten used to the occasional triple-post (and a recent quadruple post). But how did this intertwined doubling come about? :slight_smile:

Dave

It was a glitch in the Matrix.:smiley:

Re: 6 Clubs & A Unicycle

In article <onewheeldave.ozlnn@timelimit.unicyclist.com>,
onewheeldave.ozlnn@timelimit.unicyclist.com (onewheeldave) wrote:

> Which of the clips do you particularly recommend (for those of us with
> slow connections who don’t want to down load them all).

You might be interested to know that Vova and Olga (V&O) are negotiating a
DVD deal. They are active on news:rec.juggling. I too have a slow
connection, so maybe I’ll get the DVD when it’s out.

Liam

==========================================================

*Get paid to review nearly anything!
*Get paid £1 - £5 to take part in each survey (2 - 3 surveys per month).
*Win cash prizes for your reviews.

http://www.uk.ciao.com/reg.php?FriendId=5327057