3rd vid

Hey people just made my 3rd vid taking into account the very useful advice you gave me from my second.
Check it out :slight_smile:

You’ve definately improved since last video wish I could improve that quickly. Fair play to getting that wall to bollard gap (white van in background shot) i don’t think i’d ever try that

for 7 months of riding thats extremely good! nice job that jump to the pole thing was kind of sketchy :slight_smile: and that was a pretty bad fall u had there

that was smurfin’ awesome! i mainly liked it because of the music. The Mars Volta own!
good skills. and sick drop some of them were huge!
good work
Reef

that was smurfin’ awesome! i mainly liked it because of the music. The Mars Volta own!
good skills. and sick drop some of them were huge!
good work
Reef

The editing of the intro was awesome. Cool video.

The drop was over 2 meter high, didn t really measure but i m 1.78m gives a good aproximation :slight_smile:

Nice video mate. It was nice to see familiar spots in Manchester and Chamonix in there.

If you ever fancy riding in Manchester give us a shout.

Loved it m8 :slight_smile: really somethin to look up 2 and aim 2 achieve! cheers! :slight_smile:

Great vid. Nice riding, Good angles, creative edfiting and excellent choice of song.

Sean

Really good vid:)
I thought the intro was a bit too long, but I liked how you flashed to clips of drops towards the end of it.

Looks like you got really angry at yourself in your second attempt at that post, when the white van was there.

Excellent video! I really like your editing style and effects; what editing software do you use?

Hey I used Sony Vegas 7 of course I didn’t buy it only costs something like 400£ but you can download a trial version on the net that will last for 30 days.
I have to say its an awsome program.

Nice vids you did to dud lots of creativity :stuck_out_tongue:

That was some great riding. How are your ribs feeling?

awesome riding loved the editing and the music “The Mars Volta” that was a good choice.

Evan