39 360 Unispins In A Row.

Krisztian kovacs can do a 540-360-540 like that. He does it in the Koxx-One production “Flat Masters”. Thats the closest I’ve seen to something like that. Its REALLY hard to do that.

Yeah that’s flucken awesome aye. He hops quite a bit in general and that annoys me when it’s unnecessary. Still, he pwns. Hmmmm this reminds me of a thread when i made a joke about Krisztian and some guy took me seriously, I forget what the thread’s called, anyone remember?

That was so funny!
I think your looking for “Krisztian Kovacs Quadrupleflip at fluck” or something of that sort.

Ahhh yes, thank you. I love that thread.

Hell Freezes over every winter

Yeah I know, I’ll land it next winter. My winter.

phhss its winter in hell now, so its frozen. That means do it!

Yeah well I… You it’s window… WINTER. I meant my winter where it freezes over in your Hell because it will be hot and there will be not much of a chance of it freezing over.

Yeah that’s what I originally meant to say but didn’t.

It looks cool but its hard.

Im not consistent enough with 360s to do it, but I like to do 180s like that when I am on the mode to tire myself out.

bllaljasfljkadhg

nice 360s :wink: go for 720 now :smiley:

wow thats alot harder than it looks, i went out and got thirty in a row but then fell off:o That is really good reef, wish you got forty tho, i like the number better:p

I did man, and I stacked on the 41st, the bloody camera ran out of space. Were you doing yours with hops? Because hop-less is less tiring.