36inch KH - SCHLUMPF

Hi everyone. After quite some thinking I am putting my KH - SCHLUMPF unicycle for sale. I don’t have much time to ride anymore and so it’s just lying around gathering dust. It’s barely been used and is in mint condition. The hub broke down once and was repaired by Florian himself. Since return a couple of months ago there have been no problems with it. It has a couple of custom adjustments and is running a bombproof airfoil rim which unfortunataly isn’t produced anymore. I’m aiming for a price around 1200 euros, with the shipping costs for the buyer. Give a yell when you’re interested. It comes with Schlumpf oil, a manual and the tools needed to adjust the gearcaps.

SPECIFICATIONS:
SADDLE 1: KH Fusion Freeride
SEATPOST 1: KH adjustable seatpost with opt. custom handlebar attachment (pink bar)

SADDLE 2: Selle Royal cycle saddle
SEATPOST 2: Custom SG seatpost with BBB steerpen to attach handlebars

SEATPOST CLAMP: KH Double Bolt
FRAME: KH 36”, 7005 aluminum
HUB: KH-SCHLUMPF GEARED HUB
CRANKS: Qu-ax 125mm OR 145mm cranks
PEDALS: Standard BMX pedals
RIM: BOMBPROOF AIRFOIL
TIRE: Nightrider, 36x2.25” rated up to 65 PSI
SPOKES: 13G SS
BRAKE: Magura™ HS11 brake

That is a seriously sweet setup!

that’s a real good deal!

the setup reminds me very much to my prototype:roll_eyes:

it is indeed a rip of of that design turtle.
it was one of my set-ups before making my V-frame
so i build this one for dustin to test it out with his geared hub

this is a very good unicycle so lets see how fast this beast gets sold;)

What :astonished:

Why aren’t you riding? I thought you were going to come to Unicon and take on all the other GUni riders?

id have to say thats gotta be the coolest or at least one of the coolest unis ive seen on here ever. if i had enough id buy this in a heart beat without ny second thought. nice effing uni man :smiley:

I want it! Now! For free! Maybe I should open another thread for that request, though: Wanted: free geared KH36, preferrably in mint condition.
Man if I had 1200 I would get it immediately… Maybe if I get a couple of things sold… :roll_eyes:

Thanks for all the positive reactions. It’s a good unicycle, and I wouldn’t part with it if I didn’t stop competitive unicycling for now. That might come as a surprise to some (Ken), but I’ve taken up mountainbiking again, and between that, university, a job, and scouting for an appartment I don’t have enough time to keep training for a once-every-2-years-race. I’m not quiting unicycling, but for now I won’t be appearing in any competitions.

I’m hoping this Schlumpf is going to find a cool new owner soon. I might add that there is still 2 year + warranty on the hub, and everything is in as good as new condition.

this looks like one of my dreams that will not come true for a very long time XD

Oooouuttcchhhh!!!

[quote=DustinSchaap;1284486]
Thanks for all the positive reactions. It’s a good unicycle, and I wouldn’t part with it if I didn’t stop competitive unicycling for now. That might come as a surprise to some (Ken), but I’ve taken up mountainbiking again, and between that, university, a job, and scouting for an appartment I don’t have enough time to keep training for a once-every-2-years-race. I’m not quiting unicycling, but for now I won’t be appearing in any competitions.

What’s that???
HOLY CRAP, is the dutch-longdistance-uni dying that quick?
Does it hurt to grow-up? Making space for the youth?
Getting settled?
When will me meet again???

PS.
Rethink to sell it!! You’ll regret it, second by second!!
Keep it (voor de kleine “krullebol”, voor later)

Haha Rob, I won’t sell my fixed wheel :wink: don’t worry, you wont be alone!

The uni is still available, after Marks request I will place some new photos online when I have time.

Sold to MuniRocks

Lucky! If I had alot of money, it would’ve been mine :roll_eyes:

Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin once again.

I had my first long ride on the KH36 yesterday after building it up with my own handle bar, bike seat and pedals and a little trueing and spoke tensioning. I also tightened all the critical bolts with my torque wrenches. It was quite necessary…
It turned out not to be disturbing that the frame is not quite exactly centered on the wheel. And shifting up and down on the big wheel turned out to be much easier than I had expected. Of course I did have a couple of shifting - related upds, especially when I got tired after 50km or so. All in all it’s been working very well so far. I’ll just have to make sure to keep the crank bolts tight on it.