360s

Anyone have any tips on rolling and/or static 360 jumps? Not uni spins.
I can 180 until the cows come home but that’s all. I can’t seem to get past the half rotation to make a full one. Is there a certain technique to pulling them off?

Thanks.

yes there is a technique to do them,this helped me when I was learning them

*360’s
If youre doing the 360s with a rolling hop, its best to start out be turning a sharp 90 right before the hop. You only have to hop 270 and it gives you the feel for turning completely and riding out in the same direction. Once you can do this pretty smoothly, you can start to actually try to get the extra 90 degrees in. Also if you watch Dan Heaton and Dan Doerkson do them, their arms make a funny movement above their heads… hard to explain, but if you see it you know what I mean.
Kevin McMullin

I find that the biggest reason why people can do 180s, but not 360s, is because its really easy to just pivot 180 really quickly. Like you can jump, and pretty much just twist your legs and spin 180. But for 360, your whole body has to go rather than just the lower body. So it takes a lot more flow from the body and twist in the upper body. Very hard to explain. I find a 360 is a trick that will just come to you one day. Thats what happened to me.
Kevin McMullin *

Not realy static, and after watching many times not realy 360, but still…
http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240360hop

I had a better eaxmple video, but can’t find it anymore
(but will replace the above one if I find it back).