360 unispin comp

Im getting my 360 unispins pretty consistant… Somebody who is ready for a 540 unispin competition??

NO! I JUST LANDED MY FIRST TODAY!! :angry:

lol

Haha, congratz!! Was it on your trials?

Waaagh :smiley: I brought my unicycle ages ago when i needed a 16" wheel and i might as well get a good 19" wheel so im still saving… :angry: :angry: :angry: Cant you give me an exception since 16" is actually ment to be my size…(yes i am really small, i really hate it too) So i was gunna buy 19" when i got the money which wont be for a while so i will beable to fit on one by then???

Yep. But I forgot that I had landed one a month or so ago, on a friends beginner freestyle. So I wouldn’t have been able to enter anyhow. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m probably the oldest entrant–by far–but what the heck, I’m in! Even with a still-sore rotator cuff, but hopefully the only thing rotating will be my uni! I’m going out later today to film for my next video so I’ll give it my best shot…on my trials. :slight_smile:

No sorry rules are rules on 19 " or above only

starts on wednesday 24th (reminder)

I mean “regular” audiences, not groups of unicyclists watching. And yes, unless you tell them to look very few of them will notice the difference. Promise.

Can TV audiences really tell if a figure skater does a triple jump or if it’s just a double? Not unless they watch skating a lot… :slight_smile:

That’s true in the same way that I have a hard time differenciating between doubleflips and triple flips. On the other hand, I can easily tell the difference between a single crankflip and a double flip. Similarly, I can’t tell much of a difference between 3spins and 5spins, but I can visibly see the difference between 180 unispins and 360 unispins. I hope that didn’t sound too confusing. I think it has something to do with percentages. A 360 unispin is 100% more spinning than a 180, and a 540 is only 50% more spinning than a 360. Therefore, you can see more of a difference between 180s and 360s than 360s and 540s.

My point is, I think a general (non-unicyclist) audience can see a difference between 180s and 360s.

can’t wait to land one lol.

I think i’ll take my uni to school tomoro and try and get them down and take my cam just in case

I’m in :smiley: Though i’m not very close atm lols.

Based on yourself. An experienced, enthusiastic unicyclist. My experience is with audiences. Yes it’s easy for anyone to tell the difference if someone does both in a performance, for example, but only if they’re counting. Something we do because we know what to look for. When I watch a juggler I may notice he’s doing triple-spins with the clubs. A regular audience will notice they’re going really high. I’ll notice single spins in a 4-club pattern. The audience will notice he’s going really fast.

Not that I’m trying to dis the 360 as a trick. If you’re doing it here, you’re doing it for other unicyclists afterall, and to expand your range of skills!

im in even though i just landed my first 180 about two days ago but meh what the heck.

Hi

HI theres going to be someone else in called shanes of soming dat is going to be me (cause i want a neew name) so i will be in

Hi dudes it my new account ( im in)

I have my uni at school but i can only use it at lunch so i’m going to try and land them then :smiley:

so has anyone landed a 3 spin yet?

WOOOOOOOOOO landed my first 360 unispin!!! :D:D:D

http://www.vimeo.com/5370813

Congratulations. You should make videos more often. It’s fun to look at your awesome unicycle! :smiley:

yeah i’m in the process of making one. the unicycle is better than my riding :roll_eyes: