2. must be on level ground (flat land)
  3. must be 19" wheel or bigger
  4. video proof needed
  5. can be in-in, in-out, out-out, whatever you want
  6. videos must be clear anoth to see the trick
  7. the comp starts as soon as 3 people have entered

Trophys will come soon

1st place

1[SIZE="2"]s[COLOR="SeaGreen"]t [COLOR="Red"]p[COLOR="Black"]l[COLOR="SandyBrown"]a[COLOR="DarkRed"]c[COLOR="Olive"]e[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
1[SIZE="3"]s[/SIZE]

I’m in!

It might be awhile before I do it though…so when’s the deadline?

I’m definitely going to enter this comp if thats ok, I’m getting quite close and i will have some free time soon.

my 180s are getting pretty solid, ive never seriously tried to 360, what the heck, im in :smiley:

it will start on wednesday 24th

Finally a competition that I have a chance in! Count me in!

I’ve never tried to 3spin before, but I think I can do it.

^360unispin^-1st*^

1st place trophy
^[SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Red”]3[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]6[COLOR=“Blue”]0[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Teal”][B]u[COLOR=“Magenta”]n[COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”]i[COLOR=“Indigo”]s[COLOR=“Yellow”][B]p[COLOR=“Green”]i[COLOR=“DarkRed”]n[COLOR=“Red”][COLOR=“Green”]^[COLOR=“Purple”]-[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“Navy”]1[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Red”]s[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]t[COLOR=“Green”]*[COLOR=“SandyBrown”]![COLOR=“SlateGray”]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

^*[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]3[COLOR="DarkOrange"]6[COLOR="Blue"]0[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"][B]u[COLOR="Magenta"]n[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]i[COLOR="Indigo"]s[COLOR="Yellow"][B]p[COLOR="Green"]i[COLOR="DarkRed"]n[COLOR="Red"]*[COLOR="Green"]^[COLOR="Purple"]-[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]1[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]s[COLOR="DarkOrange"]t[COLOR="Green"]*[COLOR="SandyBrown"]![COLOR="SlateGray"]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

2nd place
^[SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Red”]3[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]6[COLOR=“Blue”]0[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Teal”][B]u[COLOR=“Magenta”]n[COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”]i[COLOR=“Indigo”]s[COLOR=“Yellow”][B]p[COLOR=“Green”]i[COLOR=“DarkRed”]n[COLOR=“Red”][COLOR=“Green”]^[COLOR=“Purple”]-[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“Navy”]2[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Red”]n[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]d[COLOR=“Green”]*[COLOR=“SandyBrown”]![COLOR=“SlateGray”]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

^*[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]3[COLOR="DarkOrange"]6[COLOR="Blue"]0[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"][B]u[COLOR="Magenta"]n[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]i[COLOR="Indigo"]s[COLOR="Yellow"][B]p[COLOR="Green"]i[COLOR="DarkRed"]n[COLOR="Red"]*[COLOR="Green"]^[COLOR="Purple"]-[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]2[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]n[COLOR="DarkOrange"]d[COLOR="Green"]*[COLOR="SandyBrown"]![COLOR="SlateGray"]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

3rd
^[SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Red”]3[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]6[COLOR=“Blue”]0[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Teal”][B]u[COLOR=“Magenta”]n[COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”]i[COLOR=“Indigo”]s[COLOR=“Yellow”][B]p[COLOR=“Green”]i[COLOR=“DarkRed”]n[COLOR=“Red”][COLOR=“Green”]^[COLOR=“Purple”]-[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“Navy”]3[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Red”]r[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]d[COLOR=“Green”]*[COLOR=“SandyBrown”]![COLOR=“SlateGray”]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

^*[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]3[COLOR="DarkOrange"]6[COLOR="Blue"]0[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"][B]u[COLOR="Magenta"]n[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]i[COLOR="Indigo"]s[COLOR="Yellow"][B]p[COLOR="Green"]i[COLOR="DarkRed"]n[COLOR="Red"]*[COLOR="Green"]^[COLOR="Purple"]-[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]3[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]r[COLOR="DarkOrange"]d[COLOR="Green"]*[COLOR="SandyBrown"]![COLOR="SlateGray"]^[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

What do You think about the trophys
and im in

I’m also in I’m getting really close is well.

Oh and they are sweet ^^^^^

I’m really close too, yesterday I almost landed it…but only one try :frowning: anyway, I’m in!

I learned to make 180s in 1983. Before learning the 360, it became clear to me that an audience can’t tell the difference so I never bothered with the 350. Should I try to land my first 360 now?

Nah.

Have fun guys. :slight_smile:

Do you realy think audience cant tell the difference between 180 and 360? From my experience they see a big different between them, if you do more then 360 they mostly dont see it but 180 looks bad and not that hard because it goes so fast.

This comp is too late. I just landed my first one about 2 weeks ago.

im in

yeah i’m in too. i’ve hardly tried them tho.i’m on camp for 3 days, so i’m at a disadvantage, but too bad for me i suppose.

I’m in.

bummer, i’m always looking for comps I would actually be able to participate in, but I’ve had these down for a little while.
Oh Well…
Good luck everyone!!!

I’m in, when does the comp start?