36" Radial 360 For sale

I just put it on Ebay. :slight_smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radial-360-36-inch-Commuter-Unicycle-Coker_W0QQitemZ260478254643QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca5b6be33&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have several unicycles and decided to sell this one. This Uni is in great shape. I just installed a new $82.00 Nimbus Nightrider 36-inch Tire a new set of 127mm cranks and a new $25.00 spare tube.

The seat has a hole in the handle from the old Brake mounting before adding the T7 handle but thats the only flaw.

Ooh, this looks like a great deal…I’m tempted…

how tall would you recomend being in order to easily mount it:P im a shorty

How tall are your? I dont know if somebody can really tell what’s the shortest person possible to go on a Coker:p

How tall are your? I dont know if somebody can really tell what’s the shortest person possible to go on a Coker:p

I have short legs (30" inseam) and have no problem. The seat can be lowered a couple more inches.

i’m only 5feet three inches or 5 foot four

That’s good, you can ride the Coker! I feel like the guy at the enter of the Roller coasters in amusement park:p

lol, thats good, now its just finding money… im short for having to buy all new cloths after my laste growth spurt, and whne you outgrow al your sweaters, coats, pants, shoes, gloves, jackets, and ski gear it starts to add up.

Offer

Offer made. . . PM sent.