300 foot Unicycle

I was planning on setting a new record for tallest unicycle. I am also going to attempt to ride this uniclycle. I plan on making a 300 foot unicycle with a 45 inch wheel and a Miyata seat. I think that the last record set for height was 115 feet in 2002. I plan on riding my 3000 foot unicycle on August 15, 2005 in my backyard. I will take pictures of me doing this so you won’t miss out on the fun. First I have a few questions. Question #1 what should I make the unicycle out of. Should I make it out of steel or some sorta speacial metals. The second question is how do I mount this type of unicycle. I have never tried mounting a uni higher than 1000 feet and I cannot afford a crane. Well those are the main questions I have. Please reply with your commments on whether or not I should do this. The reason why I want to ride a 3000 foot uni is becuase I dont want anyone to break this record.

can we ban this spamming moron yet?

lay off the crack dude…or better yet…up your doseage ten times what it is now.

haha your silly but i am on nothing at all. I would just like to know what i need to use to make one of those unicycles

know how, elbow grease, and happy thoughts.

make it out of chocolate. make the tire out of licorice.

Nice idea, but i seriously want to break the record!

for serious now. if you really want to break the record, you can’t just decide one day to DO IT. have you ever built a unicycle before? a giraffe?

I can’t believe I just posted in this guy’s other thread…

No i have not built a girraffe before but i have built a bike. They have nothing to do with eachother. But i am talking serious 300 feet uni. What materials will a need?!!

the first thing you need to undertake such a FREAKIN HUGE project is experience. build unicycles. normal unicycles. a LOT of them. until you have experience in this matter.

300 or 3000? Because you have mentioned both, and there’s quite a difference between the two.

I’m thinking this is another “thanh_uni.”

This guy is a little bitch.

I won’t go that far, but I am suspecting that it is a user with an alias. Similar to “thanh_uni.” Right DK? :smiley:

I am sorry it is a 300 foot unicycle my keyboard is screwed. And please do not hate me I am not trying to insult and one and who is “thanh_uni”?

if we can’t defeat him with hate and threats…

let us DEFEAT HIM WITH LOVE!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

::HUGZ WEALLY WEALLY HARD::

GROUP HUG!!!

YAY!!! :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

!

Nothin’ like paddin’ the post count a bit.

+1