29er frame

Anyone have a 29er frame banging around? Not too picky, but I’d like something that will fit a 29x2.35 tire. I’ll be running a square taper hub so I can shim if I need to fit larger bearing holders. Brake mounts aren’t necessary either.

If I can get something for around $20-30 shipped I’ll be happy. If you have something worth more PM me, and maybe I just won’t be able to pass it up.

56 views in 3 days…

I don’t know if I made it clear that I’d consider just about anything.

I’d even take a broken frame with good bearing holders that I could weld to a 29er mtb fork I’ve got laying around.

Awesome. 100 views. It’s just a matter of time now. Someone will have some scraps to throw my way and my 29" dreams will come true.

Alright there have been over 200 views of this thread. Maybe when it hits 300 I’ll give it a rest.

Bumpity, Bump, Bump.

Anyone itching to sell a frame?

$20-30 for a steel frame that’ll fit a 2.35, the only one I can think of is a Nimbus round crown, but I’m not sure it’ll clear all fat tires…

I looked because I’d consider selling KH 29 frame when the Oracle 29 comes out, but it’d be closer to $150 :wink:

Either of the Nimbus frames (round/flat crown) will work. I had a flat crown Nimbus 29er that fit the Big Apple 2.35 with plenty of room to spare. That tire measures bigger than many of the knobby tires in the same size range.

If there was a used KH, or other frame that turned up for a bit more I would certainly think about it.

Check your PM’s

It took a while, but it looks like my frame is on the way.

Thanks Frank.

Frame received in great shape, and very well packed.

Thanks again to Frank.

I’m locking the thread to let it get buried and escape resurrection.