28 months later...

About a year ago, I made this short video, which is my humorous look at how and why I decided to take up extreme unicycling, back in 12/05. It shows me going from “fat” to fit with a little prodding from my “wife”, lol. I chose the title to play off the movie of the same name, but at the time I had actually been riding for about 36 months. Now it’s been almost 48 months. Time sure flies after you hit the big five-0! :slight_smile:

I thought I had uploaded this back when I made it, but couldn’t find any trace of it in my YT videos, so I may have deleted it, possibly because YT had muted all the audio, making it useless. Anyway, I re-uploaded it with YT-friendly music, so hopefully they won’t mute it this time! Some of you might have seen this way back, or maybe not, I don’t know. Anyway, I was just having some fun with this lol! I hope you enjoy. :smiley:

And the award goes to …
Funny Terry, dang funny.
You got moxie kid, moxie.
Shug

Thanks…yeah, I love Moxie! :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw
, I didn’t consume a single drop of of beer, (Seen in the video) since I quit drinking back in 11/87! :slight_smile: And since I didn’t actually drink any of it, I found the cheapest brand I could find, lol! :D:o:)

Moxie.jpg

Ha, that’s a nice one, Terry! Very entertaining.

Thanks I had fun making it. :smiley:

Haha! Very original vid Terry! I liked it :).

Thanks Ben. I always enjoy trying to come up with creative little sketches, but they don’t always pan out quite as I envisioned them. Of course, part of that is due to the fact that I have no budget, no cameraman or crew, use only Movie maker, and usually have to play all the parts, lol. But I try to make the most of it with what I have. This one came out pretty much the way I intended it. :slight_smile:

Still, the most elaborate video I’ve made was the “Uni-Cop” sketch, where I had to buy lots of props, and what I couldn’t buy I had to make, plus I actually advertised for, and hired an actor for the Uni-cop part! :smiley:

both of those are cool…

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I hope this isn’t too inappropriate… but damn!! You’re wife has nice hands.

Thanks! She owes it all to Palmolive!

Full shot!