27.5 MUni parts

Too expensive for me
Go with my friend Pierrox !

If youā€™re not in a rush, Iā€™m up for it! I can also ask the in-laws if they could pick it up for me. Where are you in Charlotte? Most of the family is around Concord.

What would I need to build it back?

You got it buddy! You will need spoke nipples and pedals to make it complete.

Iā€™d be happy to pass it off to your in-laws. I am constantly within 20-25 minutes of Concord in the mint hill, midland or uptown areas. Or if you want to collect it yourself when you arrive thatā€™s fine also

Perfect! Iā€™ll ask the brother in law, he might be able to help.
The spokes are the original ones matching the disc hub? Or do they fit the hub on the photo? Cranks are isis? I might try and source a disc hub since itā€™ll be a muni.

The spokes are original to the non- disc hub Thats included. cranks are ISIS

ETA: if you decide to source a disk and do not need this hub I will keep it and drop the price $30.

This uni didnā€™t come with an internal disc originally? Had no idea Nimbus did that.
If the spokes and the hubs are matching, then no worries. I might try to find a disc hub later, Iā€™ll have to source spokes too, so might as well start by rebuilding it.

I have a KH24" and a KH29" locally and was thinking about maybe replacing one of them by this 27". Would you be interested in one of them?

correct, it did not have a disc hub originally.

I would possibly be interested in the KH29 but on this one i want the $$ as its funding another build i have going

Perfect. Letā€™s continue via PM to discuss payment and all!
Thanks.

1 Like

Looks like you guys have it figured out thanks for taking the time to figure a shipping quote and reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.