26x3.0 tyres?

Who knows what different 26x3.0 tyres there are?
at the moment I have a Duro Wildlife Leopard but im wondering what other tyres there are which are better?
thanks

Gazz. Or the Intence DH

I think Terry is in love with those tires. Anyone know where that post is?

Terry runs a 24, Here is a link anyway

Ohh Oupps

GO KINETICS!

kenda kinetics? yessah!
right size? yessah!
Those first ones are good tires, but samwii might have a wee bit of trouble stretching them over his rim.

I ride 24" thats why i said Kinetics XD

My search for 26x3.0 returned this result, so I’m not opening a new post.
Well, 26 inches is out of fashion, but I’m still a big fan of it and keep this size alive in my shop.

I just discovered that CST apparently still has a Patrol 26x 3.0 in their program. Does anyone know him? Did someone drive it? The profile and description seem promising

Either way, I’ll list the currently available 26x 3.0 tires that are still being produced. Please add to the list, but only with tires that are still available:

• CST Patrol 26x 3.0
  • Duro Leopard / Wildlife 26x 3.0
  • Chaoyang Big Daddy 26x 3.0 (cheap 30tpi version)
  • Vee Tire T-Fatty 26x 3.0 (?)
  • Holy Moly 26x3.0 , (noname tire that I gave a fantasy name)
  • Surly Dirt Wizard 26x 3.0
3 Likes

I so wanted that to be it’s real name - it was about to become my next tyre! Despite stealing it’s name, I can’t justify buying a Holy Roller because I already have a Schwalbe Crazy Bob that’s not at all worn, and they’re very similar to each other and both on the slim side of fat, being 2.35 and 2.4. But a 3" Holy Moly - that’s another matter! Have you got a link to the no name tyre that isn’t called Holy Moly so I can take a look? I suppose I could always write on the side with Tippex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Google this name. I’m not allowed to post links to my shop because someone complained about self-promotion here in the forum. I post a picture of this tire, then you can search for it in Temu, Aliexpress etc.

But my question was whether anyone knows and has driven the CST Patrol 26x 3.0 and whether there are other 26x 3.0 tires than those listed.

1 Like

This ist the picture of the Patrol 26x 3.0