OK folks… it’s been a LONG time since I have been on the forum. I am cleaning out the garage and I need to sell my Conundrum (:()
Here’s the deal… I’d really like someone to come pick it up. I can drive within a couple of hours of Portland, OR to sell it. Shipping would probably be $75-$100. I want $675 for ALL THIS.
Here are the details:
- Bought the frame right after Surly stopped making them
- Rim is a 26" Large Marge XC with a Nimbus hub (has stayed true from day 1 to now)
- Welded the disc brake tab (before any production uni had them)
- Had it powder coated (John deer colors... or Oregon Ducks.... whatever you want it to be :D)
- Put on a Formula ORO K10 brake (it's awesome), a 180mm magura storm rotor
- Had friend weld me together the sweet muni handle with a delrin ball-end
- Has a KH air saddle on it
- I tossed on a new (never cut) rail seat post to sell it
- Wellgo MG1 pedals
- Has an Arrow Racing Prime Wide Tire (my favorite after Gazz's were hard to come by), very little wear, on it right now
- Will come with Surly Larry 3.8 (great condition), and Devist8er 4.0 kevlar (almost new) tires (so you can play with the width to figure out which one is right for you
- I'll include a Surly fat tire tube too to fill-up the larger tire with
- I have KH Spirit 165/137 cranks on it right now but you can chose between those or KH spirit 125/150 cranks
- I have some extra brake pads for the Formula brake too, I think.
- I will throw in an extra handle and brake lever seat attachment in case you want to swap seats/seat post
Phew… that’s it, not parting it all out just yet (have a bunch of other uni gear in another post to unload).