24x2.5 muni tire

i dont want to buy a new frame and my frame only fits up to 2.5 in tires anybody have any sugestions?

live with it - it’s big enough tire :smiley:

no i have a hookworm and i need a knobby tire for muni that will fit on my 2.5 inch frame

im pretty sure kenda (sp?) has a bunch of knobby 24x3" tires

what part of a frame that accomodates a 2.5 inch tire are you guys not getting here

Specialized (the bike company) makes a bunch of 24 inch tires. I had one on my now broken Torker LX.

Also, you’d most likely have to buy more than just a new frame because a wider frame usually requires a wider hub.

What exactly is your question?

what the best kind of 24x2.5inch muni tire is

Here

Man I love Google!

oops, i just realized i put 3" instead of 2.5" well im pretty sure kenda has alot of 24" by 2.5" tires.

oops, i just realized i put 3" instead of 2.5" well im pretty sure kenda has alot of 24" by 2.5" tires.

I think I’ll give Primus a little help here. Not that his question was badly worded in his original post, but enough people misread him to annoy even me. How about this.

Does anyone know of a good MUni tire that is less than 2.5" in actual, inflated width?" As we all know, advertised widths, though usually larger than the actual tire, are generally not very accurate.