24" or 26" mountain unicycle

Hey, I’m looking for a 24" or 26" mountain unicycle. I’m pretty open. I’m also willing to trade/sell a nimbus trials or a (barely ridden) nimbus impulse. Pictures can be provided by request. Also, as far as trades go, I’m really into both road and mtn biking.

I have a 26" Nimbus Muni (Orange), that I would be willing to discuss trading for your 36". Contact me if you have any intrestest and we can trade pictures and details.

Hey man, I would definitely consider a trade, but you’ll probably have to throw in some cash too unless your muni is really decked out. feel free to text me at 843-810-547two.

No doubt. I will definitely have to throw in some cash. I will text you later tonight with details. Thank you.

muni

I have a 26 inch Nimbus muni Id be willing to sell. Its a chrome Nimbus muni frame. It has an 05 KH/Onza wheelset. Yellow KH freeride saddle. I put a custom rim brake on, it works well cant compete with disks but does its job. Ive never needed more braking than what it does. Email me at zakking82"at"gmail.com if interested.