24 Hours of Adrenaline - Monterey, CA

Hey!
Is anone interested in doing the 24 Hours of Adrenaline on muni or coker this year? So far, 4 people (including myself) are interested, but i would really like at least 5 people before I commit to doing it.

Info: http://www.24hoursofadrenaline.com/

Let me know…otherwise, we’ll probably end up doing the Strawberry fields ride (which is MUCH easier, way cheaper, and has food provided :slight_smile: Anyone else is welcome to do that one: http://www.strawberryfields.org/ Heck, if you take a half mile detour you could stop by my treehouse (warning: it is .5 miles straight up a steep hill).

–corbin

cd at bluetreesoft DOt com

I got an expression of interest from Paul Colley, one of the other Berkeley riders. He’ll be at Moab if you want to try to convince him.

cool; i’ll be at moab too, so i’ll see if i can dig up some people to do it. — corbin

Hey Corbin! It looks like 24HofA is a no go for me. Chances are very good that I will be working on Saturdays for the next few months. Sundays I will always have off so SFF looks like a possibility. I’m not sure if I’ll have a Coker by then so I’ll either be on a 26er or will borrow a Coker (read: if you have a Coker available, please let me borrow it:D)

Daino, you could still ride the 24 Hours if you want. Just finish working and head down there. Plenty of time left to join in the ride!

On the same general topic, on the preceeding weekend is the Modesto Family Bicycle Festival, in downtown Modesto. This will be on Saturday, May 7th I believe. There will be a show by Uni Psycho Mania, the group led by Bruce Clifton, a show by me, a BMX ramp and Flatland show, at least one bike race (criterium), a bike cop obstacle competition, and more. I’ll post more if people are interested.

I might try to get Jacquie to ride with me in the 25 mi. version of Strawberry Fields Forever.

Re: 24 Hours of Adrenaline - Monterey, CA

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:56:08 -0600, “daino149” wrote:

>Hey Corbin! It looks like 24HofA is a no go for me. Chances are very
>good that I will be working on Saturdays for the next few months.

>daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Better change your sig mate.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD