22 mph on my guni

Fastest Speed Ever on a 12" Uni

Yes, I just cracked 8 mph on that tiny wheel. I’m sure someone even weirder than myself has gone much faster on such a small wheel, but it’s not exactly a record we’d boast about! I’d love to see a race, tho.

Wow. I was just making an educated guess. Of course, I’ll be teaching middle school math next year, so perhaps that’s fitting. At least I can do percentages.

Yeah. I wonder what would happen if you tried it on a heavier wheel. Would that reduce the wiggle? Maybe a skinnier wheel. But I think that the wobble is definitely the restricting part of speedy riding on smaller wheels. That and the fact that it’s hard to reach cadences over 200 no matter what.

less tread you’d get more wobble, and the bigger the wheel you’d get less wobble coz more weight to wiggle around :smiley:

I’m gonna have to check through my old video, I think I have a clip of Ryan bailing from a Coker w/ 110’s at 35km/h (I was driving my car behind him clocking him and gave up filming just before he fell, so i don’t remember if I even got him)

The gravel road he fell into/along probably saved him (and the ambulance guy who happened to be there clean him up immediately)