2009 Kris Holm Muni 24" LIKE NEW $420

Hello All!
Up for sale is my 2009 Kris Holm Muni, It has served me very well until an injury a couple years ago that led me to stick with 2 wheeled devices.
It has been ridden a half dozen times - my main ride was a KH20, wheel is true, tire is original and is in great condition, almost no noticable wear, the extra rubber from the manufacturing process is still not worn off. Moment cranks that came stock with it are straight and the new Animal Hamilton unsealed bearing pedals are in great condition with no missing pins. The seatpost included is a thompson with about 6.2 inches extension from the uni frame, as well as the original kris holm seatpost, which is adjustable angle and has been cut to leave 4-5 inches extension from the frame. The original saddle that came with it I overtorqued - it is not included due to a cracked mounting bolt on the saddle, and so I ended up riding only the 20" uni. I had always ridden the 24" KH with a flexible tubing split open and wrapped around the frame, so protect it from any dents or dings. So the paint is in excellent condition as well (see pics). Included is an extra seatpost clamp (2 bolt), I do also have an extra set of bumpers and mounting bolts for them, so when you do get a saddle, you’ll have spare parts for it. All this is included for $420, you just need to put a saddle on it.
I am asking $420 for this unicycle , if you’re interested in it feel free to email, I can do paypal verified account or cashiers check from a major bank.
-Brandon