2006 Video

This video is great mate thanks for including me falling over in the background but y

This video is great mate thanks for including me falling over in the background but you recuverd me by nearly killing yourself

yeh it is the light qu ax frame,

thanks for all comments

wow! :sunglasses:

can i have a close up vew of the frame? and is it anything close to as light as the kh? and are you sponserd by qu-ax? and did you bust your teeth up in that crash?

sorrry about the horrible grammar and all the wuestions but im too lazy to think right now.

Yes I am sponsored by qu ax, the frame is very light compared to the standard qu ax muni frame, I will try and put a picture up later but i haven’t got one atm and i havce to go to school.

I did not bust my teeth, they thought I had broke my wrist but that was just my aunties assesment and within 20 miutes of rest i was riding again. Thank god for helmets though!

By the way has anyone ever riden at energy skate park in telford, shropshire
cos apparently some people used to and there was at one point a unicycle to rent how cool maybe a good idea for other skate parks

i liked it lucas! i did. it was hott. i actually got 3rd degree burns from watching it…lol.

i liked that though, it shows hes no copy cat rider, trying to make every shot all perfect.

Ah wkd comment m8 im gona be big headed now cheers for that lol