Designed to withstand abuse, the KH20 is built for trials, street, and flatland riding. This is my personal unicycle equipped with plastic Jim Cielenki pedals which are amazing street/trials pedals and even grip well Offroad so long as it’s not too muddy.
It also excels as a durable muni for kids.
- Low profile Fusion Street saddle featuring a replaceable durable saddle cover in Black with Gel pad.
- KH Moment ISIS spline hub/crankset.
- New improved, High strength, lightweight Aluminium KH frame with a reinforced, butted seatpost tube.
- New high strength 47mm wide rim with offset eyeleted spoke holes and oval weight-saving holes.
- New high strength forged bolt-on seatpost.
- New two pairs of pedals:Odyssey Trailmix pedals and Odyssey plastic Twisted pedals.
- Saddle: KH Fusion Street Gel, Blue & Black.
- Seatpost: New KH Forged 27.2x350mm bolt-on style, sandblast Black.
- Seatpost Clamp: KH Double-bolt.
- Frame: New KH 2008 frame, 7005 Aluminium, powdercoated signature KH Blue, Machined bearing cups, butted seatpost
- Hub: KH Moment ISIS CrMo in Black.
- Cranks: KH Moment ISIS, 137mm .
- Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix and Odyssey plastic Twisted pedals.
- Spokes: 13G Stainless Steel with brass nipples.
- Rim: New KH 19”, 36 hole, 47mm wide, eyeleted, offset spoke holes, ovalised weight-saving holes.
- Tyre: 20x2.50" Maxxis Creepy Crawler.
- Weight: 5.35kg (11¾lb)(with Twisted pedals) 5.55kg (12¼lb)(with Trailmix pedals).
The bearings have been replaced within the last 10 rides!
*Compatible with all ISIS unicycle cranks except some Koxx ISIS cranks. Suitable for riders 4’5" to 6" or taller depending on riding style. The seatpost has been cut down about an inch so 5"2 to 6" would be ideal, I may have an extra seatpost if the length is an issue.
If you’re interested give me an email, respond to this thread, or trace my IP and show up at my house! (not really though)