20" Torker DX

I’m looking for a used 20" Torker DX. Would like pics if available.

i have one but no tire. it may take me a couple of days to get a pic of it online though.

If Zipper’s doesn’t work out for you there is one on Craigslist in Milwaukee http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bik/1305035766.html
I don’t know anything about it, but I happened to run across it today.

I have an '07 model with an '08 KH street saddle that I’d be willing to part with for $150, plus shipping. Here’s some pics:

How much have you used it, and how much wear and tear has it had?

I’ve had it close to two years now, and haven’t used it terribly much. It probably has about a quarter of the tread left on the tire, and as you can see in the pics it is scratched up a bit. It still rides perfectly fine otherwise. The seat post clamp it stripped, so if you do buy it I’ll get a new double bolt one for it before I ship it out. I just don’t ride it a lot, and I’d like to lighten my unicycle load a bit.

I might be able to get it after my birthday at the end of this month. That is if you still have it.

Any others?

Are there any other people who want to get rid of there old 20" Torker DX?

I don’t know if your still looking, but there is an older style Torker DX which looks in decent shape on ebay…
http://cgi.ebay.com/Torker-Unistar-DX-Heavy-Duty-Unicycle_W0QQitemZ250496469595QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52c0ca5b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_977

bump

bump

Is Vincent still on the forums? He has never replied to me.

I’m not sure how much I can help you out, but hey, I’ll give it a shot:D

I have my barely used unicycle. But it’s a Club Freestyle. Good news is that people consider it better than most Torkers. Also, it’s 24", not 20" like you want. Not sure how much of a problem that is. I’m also selling it for real cheap.

Any other info can be found here:

So if I helped, great. If this post was completely pointless to you, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

im looking for a 20 or 24inch dx as well so if you have one and want to get rid of it tell me because i would be more than interested