2 street tricks

I’ve learned two new street tricks, a 360 off of drops and such(none down any sets but soon) And I slid the longest handrail I’ve ever done, it’s this long double set that doesn’t slant at all but it’s high and long.

just thougt i’d share, anybody else land any new tricks?

I just got into and out of hopping on the wheel for the first time. I also coasted about five meters, then switched to gliding, then to wheel walking. Last week I did hand wheel walk sitting on the seat for 40 steps and rode out of it.:smiley:

thats what i need help with,360 off drops.
I can do 360s on flats,but do it off any drop,no matter how low.
the way i do them is ride fast then turn sharply in the direction of the spin,while turning take off.Thus making it not quite 360,more like 345 or350.
Help?

what works for me is turning my head the direction i turn, and pull hard on the saddle, a 360 isn’t like a 180 where you can turn slowly you have to really spin hard,

that’s what works for me anyway

i’ve learing unispin down drops and down stairs. i training on the one footer down stairs too and 360

Simon

i’m resurecting this thread for bragging purposes

today i grinded a 5 stair hand rail regular

and a 2 stair rail opposite

awesome! did you tape them ? becouse rail 2 stair opposite is rather splendid.

Simon

i think a friend of mine filmed it but untill i can upload stuff to the gallery i have no way of posting it

2 stairs…

i cant even grind 2 stairs normally… how the hell do you do it?

they are so short. more like kiss the rail.

but thats cool.

ive bin practicin this trick. back E.T to grind to 180 out

mostly on flat ledges but on skatepark down ledges too

oh and E.T’s are like the movie ET when the bikes start flying, what is the point of them pedaling? what is the point man? what is the point if your flying ? it doesnt make any sense. so a back ET is where you jump, and do a full rev in back pedal.

Whats the difference between coasting and gliding?

Coasting, you can’t have a foot touching the tire, in gliding you can.

Well, today I got to ride outside for the first time this week. This week I’ve landed several unispins (something new for me) and the 180 spin jump mount. I have done the transitions to and from handride several times, but still haven’t gotten in and out of it without falling off. Today I did a couple of coasts that were at least ten meters, possibly fifteen, and I also did one-footed wheel walk in a figure eight. How is everyone else doing on freestyle? (if that is acceptable in this thread)

Re: 2 street tricks

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:07:51 -0600, “caw89” wrote:

>Coasting, you can’t have a foot touching the tire, in gliding you can.

Actually, in gliding you DO, otherwise it would be coasting.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Deflating pi does not reduce calories, it just concentrates them. - billham”

Re: 2 street tricks

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:21:36 -0600, “General Dibbles” wrote:

>and a 2 stair rail opposite

What is opposite? Other foot?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Deflating pi does not reduce calories, it just concentrates them. - billham”

Re: Re: 2 street tricks

for me it isin’t going that well with freestyle, just training on dragseat and (little) one foot wheelwalk and some unispins. when the summer arrives i think it will be more, but until that i’m just training on street tricks.

Does anyone got a tip on gliding and one foot wheelwalk?

Simon