2 Short clips, one of which i'm quite proud of :)

Well I did mention this in my last thread for my newest video but I thought i’d publicise it a bit more…

It’s two clips from a day @ Colchester of me clearing two steps in Castle Park (a good 1.5m wide, total height about 25cm… so quite a wide hop and not very high, for me), and jumping over an outside bench at McDonalds which suprisingly I wasn’t thrown out for after doing it more than 10 times!

For me, this is my introduction to clearing stair sets, and I hope to get better at this and eventually clear much bigger sets in the near future. You may notice I flatted out when I did this, as I had my tyre at around 15 PSI. I get annoyed when it’s so hard I just get no bounce out of it, but I think i’m gona have to have it a bit harder.

I know theres probably alot on the forums about this alread, and I have read this, but does anyone have any further advice for me, on this?

Everything else was just… well, basic!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9kG5kNSzc

PS. I know there are people much better than me, and I think it’s harder than it looks (the amount of effort it looks like I put in was definitely not as much as it felt…)

and one other thing… it’s just me and joe riding through the waves on frinton beach :slight_smile:

For large gaps with a drop in it, turn in mid air and land head on. Your momentum will make the landing much smoother and look cooler.

how long you been ridding? your going good. :slight_smile:

Nice!

I wouldn’t ride my uni in the sea, though. It’s bound to rust. But I loved the whole film. Great!

That is more or less what I tried to do, however may be more noticeable when I do smaller drops/sets, I think when we filmed this it was either only the second or third attempt I had anyway.

Ive been riding six months since the start, and most of which was on an ebay unicycle (£26). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DELUXE-CHROME-20-INCH-UNICYCLE-ALLOY-RIM-NEW-11536_W0QQitemZ160126460293QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I only got my KH20 12th June.

Good point about the rust, maybe I wont do it again… but it was hardly deep water, deep enough to rust my rim I spose though…