2 old street clips

The only clips Ive ever put on my computer. I dont even know why I’m posting them it’s real short… it’s a myspace video thing I dunno if it will work…

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18275512

-Brian

to short, but that bail look painfull

nice. I liked the bail… It looked vaguely familiar…have you done any riding lately?

first clip ive seen from you, brian, since defect!
great to see that your still riding

I liked the high hop at the begining.

Brian, you still active?

I really wanted to meet you when I was in San Francisco, but time limitations. I was upset.

-Shaun Johanneson

Yes!

whhaaaat! brian theres a street weekend comin up in vancouver on the 19th-21st man. If you wanna come your more then invited. Good to see your back.

Hey guys thanks for checkin it out. As for me being active- well I slowed my riding way down to pretty much a stop over the course of last year. I really lost my drive, that certain flame that keeps you motivated. But luckily in the past two weeks the flame has been re-lit and I realized how much I missed unicycling. So I’m really excited about it again.

Justin-Thanks for the invite and it sounds like alot of fun and airfare isnt too bad at all. But I’m unavailable that weekend. Looking forward to seein the video.

-Brian

Cool. But I think the link in your sig is dead… But nice to hear that youre riding again.

Haha, you ride fast.