1st Street & Trials video! -Unisykolist

Yesterday I made a unicycling video at the park with my kh trials. In the vid I do street trials and some flat. Am i doing zero plants rite? any other tips apprectiated, enjoy.

Youtube

Website

Not bad, but I am wondering why you chose the dragonball Z rap song… It looks like you just wanted a rap song and chose the first one that came to you.

As for the zero plants, you have to flick the cranks with your foot, not let the unicycle roll on the ground for most of the rotation. Getting there though.

Also, be sure to roll out of hops. If you land parallel to the way you jump, it is not doing your unicycle any good.

Good video. The only thing I dont particularly care for is the music, but nice job.

EDIT: I don’t know why you put the KH logo in the beginning either. You shouldn’t do that untill you are a member of the factory team. Not saying you can’t do it, but its just promoting a product when you get nothing out of it. But really, its up to you.

It’s dragonball GT

Holy crap I’m surprised you know that. I love you 5x more now.

Edit: O yeah, the video! Careful on drops, I never do drops static. Makes them basically impossible to roll out on. Especially when your hoping sideways.

It said Dragonball GT throughout the whole song. It wasn’t to hard to know the title

WOAH!?!?! :astonished:

You are sponsored by KH?! Good job man!

that was sarcastic, I’m aware he isn’t

I was just surprised he commented on the song, and not the logo…

Well he probably realized that the kid just put that in to “thank” Kris Holm

Cool beanie with flaps and tassles! Not sure how well it will protect your head in a fall; and you had some close ones there where you could have smacked your head pretty hard!

That big drop off the brick wall towards the end…try doing that either hopping off forward, or a side to front, so you can at least have a chance to roll out of it. The way you did it you have no where to go, and you could seriously hurt yourself and taco your rim, etc. But good video keep at it!:slight_smile:

i like yur hat a lot!!!

nice stuff…really nice ww…way bett than mine.

try to roll out of yur hops like everyone said. and ik seat height is personal prefference…but it looks like you are reacing a bit for the pedals, so you might have better luch w/ it a bit lower. i dont mean this meanly b/c i am also short(taller now that im a bit older) and my seat is lower now than yours is, and by the looks of it i have about 6 inches on you;)

hope this helps

That last drop looked very painful. Hope you are ok.

When I saw you on the brick wall I thought, Please don’t jump to flat, off you went… It hurt me to watch. You kids have no fear…

Nice first video, trade your blue hat in for a helmet and shin gaurds/pads

It’s white!

Half rite. I chose the dragon ball “GT” GT GT GT… soz lol, because I thought it went good with the video. The other side it pretty much was the first song that I chose out but it did suit it, well I think so.

I just had ago at that high drop, 1.8-2m I think (6 foot) I didn’t think I was going to land it and I knew I had to roll out its just that I suck and I need mroe practice but it was worth it.

I felt i wasn’t doing it rite, ill try and kick it but when do I kick the cranks?

EDIT: I don’t know why you put the KH logo in the beginning either. You shouldn’t do that untill you are a member of the factory team. Not saying you can’t do it, but its just promoting a product when you get nothing out of it. But really, its up to you.
[/QUOTE]

I didn’t really put it in for much reason except that I had a Kris Holm unicycle so I thought i mite just advertise kinda thing.

Tips very helpful!

Seemed a bit too eratic for me, like trying to stuff 10 lbs of mud in a 5lb sack. I really can’t say what bothered me about it, but I didn’t like it.

I’m actually a pretty big fan of DBZ and DBGT not so much DB. Even in my old age. It was the show I was obsessed with when i was younger. Good stuff, good memories. I thought he used the rock the dragon song when I read that comment. To be honest it’s why I watched the video, lol.

This should be your song for round 2.