11 or 12 year old riders

Im 11. My names Bryan and I live in Maine. I can hop around 21" high. I ride street a little, trials, and muni.

Im 12, but when did ill these other kids join the forum? i havent been on for only 2 months and before i there was only 2 or 3 kids

im 13 and i do trials muni and a little freestyle

i hop 19 inches
wheel walk one foot idling and riding(both sides)
frame stall… pedal stall…

all that kinda stuff

hhaha… habby and forrest were 15 in this thread… haha…

Im 13 yay. ive only been unicycling 6 months and have been doing muni 2 months. i can ride forward backwards. one footed both sides(ish) idle 1 foot idle. sidehop 40cm, static gap around 3 feet and fall off surprsingly well

It never fails to amaze my that so many young riders, having never ridden a uni before, can be doing crank flips, unispins, grinds, gliding…all that stuff within like 2 weeks! :thinking:

I am 11, YAY GO ME!!!

man this thread started 3 years ago, funny that, all who say that they are 11 or 12 are now 14 or 15!

Now thats funny!
This thread is old.

Hey, I’m 11! I just got my brand new KH 20 in Trials and live in maryland. Ive been riding for about 2 months and this is the video of the first day I got my new uni. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpdyfjAmc4

Nice job little mag. Awesome progress!

I’m 11

I’m 11 and cant do much in the way of trials or street, but yesterday i sidehopped of a foot high curb.

I am 13 years old, i have been unicycling for about half a year, and i am improving many skills right now, as i have my new kh for some weeks only! Unfortunately, i live in Greece, where there aren’t any really serious unicyclists out there, except giannis (John) who is in the same skill level as me!

I’m 13 and have been riding for about 10 months. Unfortunately there’s not much in the way of trials/street objects that I can ride on though in my country house so I don’t ride as much as I’d like to. I do ride my sister’s 20’’ torker cx (don’t worry I have a better uni) inside when watching T.V. or something else. Recently I’ve gotten my SIF riding pretty good and can go backwards and I can also hop indefinately.

i am12

i am 12. i have only been riding for 5 months, i have been riding MUni for 3 months, and i have been doing trials for 2 months. i am ok at trials but i am getting better. i am trying to learn pedal grabs right now, any suggestions?