1080 unispin by Forrest Rackard

Freaking sick!

Thanks to everyone for the comments!!

Zach, tell Adrien that this was the second day that I’ve tried them, and it took me about ten minutes. Also please tell him I messaged him on myspace:)

Seriously everyone I love the comments just keep em coming! MOTIVATION.

what!?! It took you only 10 minutes !!?

Goddamn, you are not human.

Yea amazing, I told him on facebook. You need facebook! it’s so much better!!! Myspace is the thing of the past :roll_eyes: Please get fb, its where the cool kids hang out:p :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

I’m not impressed until you land the 1260.

Just kidding!! :smiley: That was the awesomest thing I’ve ever seen someone do on a unicycle! You and Adrien are incredible! Keep it up, I can’t wait to see a 1260. :wink:

forrest rackard…one of the few people that can get me to post :slight_smile: that was sick dude!

Great job!

Lets get Luke to post too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing

sick man :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You made that look so eeeaaaaasssyyyyyy! (i mean jumping off the bench; the 1080 unispin was pretty good too.hahahahaha):D:D:D

:slight_smile: nice

:astonished:

congrats :astonished: that’s insane…

Your totally sick! I just love your style! :smiley:

sick can you do it on flat too

‘Haha yes’ is nothing like ‘RAAAAWRHHHH’ like at NAUCC. Not cool, man. Not cool.

:roll_eyes:

do it on flat!

Haha thanks everyone for the comments again.

And I apologize to everyone who was dissapointed due to lack of me yelling :roll_eyes:

I guess I just knew it was a matter of minutes before I got it because I stuck it like two times before. But ya thanks again everyone I’m glad you enjoy watching it!

Oh and, I don’t think flat 1080’s are gonna happen for me very soon;)

How can you say such a thing? It’s probably just around the corner with the beastly speed you’re improving!

crazy, no victory shout makes it look like you got that on lock, son. :sunglasses:

I personally liked the little chuckle and “yes”. It was very cute ;).

Good job Fofo.