100cm hop competition

I’m getting close, should have it by the end of the week.

Nooo!!! I still haven’t been in Ottawa yet at “The 100cm” ledge. I’ll probably go next weekend and hopefully get it:)

Well I’m about about 85 but I’m still going to try!

Grr, Well, I’ve done it but I didn’t have a tape measure on me at the time and I didn’t get a video :angry: I put my uni up against the ledge and it came to about an inch over the handle. When I got home I measured my uni and about half inch over the handle is a metre :slight_smile:

My mate took a photo though:

Obviously doesn’t satisfy the criteria for this comp but Im really happy to have done it. It didn’t even seem that hard. Maybe thats because I didn’t realise how big it was at the time :slight_smile:

bump… Is this ok :p?

ok… so change the rules into: When your are able to jump 1m, you have to do it in an other way (static,rolling…)

I also want to enter ^^ I want to try it static or maby rolling

I think I win, I landed a few weeks ago, but I wanted to save it for my recent video. Here’s a more raw clip since that video didn’t show clear measuring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkRxyR_UnA

I was a little bit hopping that now one do it or bump the thread before I do:p I’ll work on it soon, I still have to find a 100cm ledge!

Anyone wanna make a sig???:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, I have already done it, but I don’t know if I bother to film it…