100cm hop competition

So i’ve gotten pretty damn close to this, and I know I’m not the only one, so let’s have a comp! :smiley: haha

Rules:

1. Can’t have landed a 100cm hop before.
  2. Must show measuring tape from bottom up.
  3. Must be 100cm. Not 99.8cm.

can be rolling or sidehop

How did you know? :roll_eyes:

I’m in!! I just need to get .5cm higher… I’ll have to find a ledge though.

When does it starts? And can someone make sig trophys for it?

I’m in… again!

After one year of not riding due to knee pain and then switching wheelsizes to a 24".

It’s on!

i’m in… but i can’t start for another week…or until this puncture wound heals on my hand…

sweeet! You’re gonna do this with a 24" ?

was your knee pain caused from squatting during sif hops? when my knee started hurting really bad it was from that…that was like 6 months ago, and i can’t do too many hops without it bothering me

In.
I have 85cm rolling.

That’s right.

Go see a chiropractor, your hips are probably unaligned (like mine). Extremely common cause of knee pain due to sitting with crossed legs and leaning on dominant leg when standing. My case was so severe I couldn’t run or jump. Turned out I was also flat footed to boot, so I spend $500 for some CF custom orthotics (yum :roll_eyes: ) and everything is going great. I’d also suggest spending some time in a gym using squat machines to get some rid of some muscle imbalances. Hope this helps, and get better!

And yes I’m going for this on a 24".

Its worth a shot! Im in…

Yea, I told you I was gonna create this, but I never got around to it, but I’m glad you did.

I’m in, I’m at 97cm right now.

Can I join if I’ve done it as a sidehop, but not rolling? Then if I do it it will be rolling?

Read the rules again.

According to the rules, no.

Rules:
1. Can’t have landed a 100cm hop before.
2. Must show measuring tape from bottom up.
3. Must be 100cm. Not 99.8cm.

I’m in.

only at 75cm but i’ll give it a shot try xD

ok… so change the rules into: When your are able to jump 1m, you have to do it in an other way (static,rolling…)

I also want to enter ^^ I want to try it static or maby rolling :roll_eyes:

I might give this a try. I won the 90cm comp last year, so this might motivate me to go for the metre.

When does it starts? I’ll have to find a 100cm ledge soon:)

Now!

I might have a go but I still have a long way to go. I got 80 cm over a bar the other day and just built a new set-up that goes up to about 1.2m