100+ heat, bee stings & wicked pinch flat!

Those rips didnt look too big. Ive had tons of pinches like that, and just one patch holds it great. Until I pinch it in anotherspot, and then end up with a tube with a line of patches on it. haha.

Id rather buy a patch though, instead of a new tube each time I get a little pinch. Tubes run from about $5-$15, when a SET of patches is the same price. But, for $5, I get 10 patches. For $15 I get 50 patches.

If I pop 10 tires, and go out and buy 10 new tires, thats going to cost me $50-$150. Too much, and thats if I change the tube myself, if I have the shop do it, sometimes they add on a few bucks, or quite a bit.

When for the price of one patch kit, I can patch my tube 10-50 times for the price of one tube.

you can be lame and keep patching bike tubes or realize that motocross tubes are indestructable and get one of them.
i’ve never managed to pinch flat one. i cracked the whole inside wall of my KH rim in 1/2 and each of the " bridges" broke in 2 places, so the things were like pinchers, but still nothing. i love motocross tubes :slight_smile:
go to a motocross shop and getcha a tube.

But wouldn’t a motorbike tube weigh a ton?

Whys it lame to patch a tire? Saves me money, and it seriously only takes a few mins to do. The longest part is actually taking the bearing holders off. :stuck_out_tongue:

The main reason moto tubes are good are because they are thick, but they make some thick 2mm bike tube too. Thickest moto tube I saw was a 2.5mm.

What size is it that fits a uni rim? Im not sure how they measure. For example, 90/90 - 15. What does that mean?