10 year old unicycle master.

Thank you I am working on uni spins and I will keep at it.:slight_smile:

Thanks I might go buy it now.

Thanks heaps!.:smiley:

Thanks I might go buy it now.

Thanks heaps.:smiley:

Hey great job man. I defently wasnā€™t nearly that good after riding for 2 months. Stick with it because you have lots of potential

Iā€™m not buying it. No way the kid int he video has been riding for only 2 months. Good job though, thatā€™s good for how young he is. Seriously, 2 months? No way.

Thanks your good to :slight_smile:

Really iā€™m ten and I goT my uni for chistmas!!!:slight_smile:

nicely done. my nine year old better get a move on

YER he could be really good:D

For all you people who cant believe that he has been riding for 2 months.

He has, he got his uni for chistmas and was outside everyday practicing. I am amazed at how quickly he has proggressed and he is going to be really good one day.

Young people learn faster as a rule, than older people. But 60 days for this 10 year old might be like a year or more the the average learner, if heā€™s practicing for several hours every day, or almost every day, vs someone spending only 15 minutes or so every other day for 60 days. HUGE difference.

Then once youā€™ve learned the basics of riding, the next thing is to push yourself to the next level, in his case going for 2 and 3ā€™ drops. Thatā€™s mostly mental and once you do it, most of the fear is gone. It might take a little longer than 2 months to learn 360 unispins, crank flips, grinds and 8 stairs! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Thanks brad. I have Now Every one Watch Municyclers videos!!!

Yer I know it will but it should be fun!:slight_smile:

You know whats even better.

He types better than 95% of the people on this whole forum.

a young unicycling wee-man

Yer Sweat :roll_eyes:

hi my little sis is 6 and shes just learnt to bunny hop and can ride off small drops shes also got three freinds of about the same age who are of the sam ability its pritty cool there all part of the begginers group at calstock uni club.

That is so cool.!

There going to be good when there 10:)

Thank you to every one so far whoā€™s watched my video:)