Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-07-22, 10:52 PM   #1
joejumps4fun
Unicycling Filmmaker

7 Foot Performer Giraffe for sale

For sale is a beautiful 7' chrome giraffe unicycle. It is owned and was used by Kit Summers (http://youtu.be/cEe4sTK00ug) but is now temporarily in my possession. Kit is asking $500 for the unicycle and this does not include shipping & handling. If you would like to pick it up after purchase, you will have to come to Washington DC/Northern VA. If you have questions or are interested in purchasing this unicycle, please contact myself and/or Kit Summers (the seller). I will be adding a video of us riding the unicycle sometime this week and post it in this thread. Please pass this on if you know someone interested in purchasing a 7' giraffe!

www.KitSummers.com - Kit's website / contact info
www.JosephNeigh.com - My website / contact info

Photos - click the title to access (sorry...this forum automatically made these image url links appear this way!

My "mini-wheel giraffe" (not for sale)

Last edited by joejumps4fun; 2011-07-22 at 10:58 PM.
joejumps4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 03:22 AM   #2
joejumps4fun
Unicycling Filmmaker

Psychedelic unicycling

Here is FIRST PERSON POV footage of me riding various unicycles, including the 7-foot uni for sale:
joejumps4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7 foot, foot, for sale: north america, giraffe, kit summers, performer, sale, tall