Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-01-01, 06:14 AM   #1
theUNITY
Uni or Die.

New to forum! Custom welded cranks..

Hey fellow unicyclist, thought i would join a thread after recently deciding to get back into the sport! i have a 5-7 year old torker LX, and my Friend has a updated version of the same LX, Please don't hate on us for riding torker's lol, the 48 spoke rims hold up great. How do i post pictures to a thread? i want to show some custom tig welded cranks i have, SOLID steel, 2lbs or more a piece. its ridiculous overkill but it had to be done, the stock lx cranks just weren't gonna cut it.
Attached Images

Last edited by theUNITY; 2012-01-01 at 06:24 AM.
theUNITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 06:18 AM   #2
harper
768 - It's in your DNA

Custom projects are always of interest. Right below the window in which you enter text should be a button labeled "Manage Attachments". Click that, choose "upload from your computer" "Browse" and then select the file you want to upload. Then select the "upload" button. It's best to resize a photo before uploading so that the width doesn't exceed 640 pixels. That way it doesn't run off the page.

Destroying the climate by shutting down nuclear power plants, one by one, since 1979.

Change is good. Bills are better.

Last edited by harper; 2012-01-01 at 06:20 AM.
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 06:23 AM   #3
theUNITY
Uni or Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
Custom projects are always of interest. Right below the window in which you enter text should be a button labeled "Manage Attachments". Click that, choose "upload from your computer" "Browse" and then select the file you want to upload. Then select the "upload" button. It's best to resize a photo before uploading so that the width doesn't exceed 640 pixels. That way it doesn't run off the page.
Huh, thats unusal, im apart of other very similar forums with the same format, for some reason i am not getting the "manage attachments" buttons whatsoever? its just not there. Thanks for the help though!

EDIT: I was able to find it through advanced options. I will Upload pictures of the cranks tommorow, im really diggin them, super tough.

Last edited by theUNITY; 2012-01-01 at 06:26 AM.
theUNITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 04:40 PM   #4
Klaas Bil
Sir Prince of Newsgroupia

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
It's best to resize a photo before uploading so that the width doesn't exceed 640 pixels. That way it doesn't run off the page.
The forum software allows a maximum of 800 (by 800) pixels, and I believe that all but the most puny monitors should be able to display that at once. 640 is really old school, Dr Harper.
Klaas Bil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 05:51 PM   #5
harper
768 - It's in your DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaas Bil View Post
640 is really old school, Dr Harper.
As am I. I have some difficulty viewing images on my slide rule.

Destroying the climate by shutting down nuclear power plants, one by one, since 1979.

Change is good. Bills are better.
harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cranks, custom, forum, welded