Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > In Your Language > Nederlands Eenwieler Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average. Display Modes
Old 2007-05-01, 03:35 PM   #61
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Says you.
Old 2007-05-01, 08:33 PM   #62
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

If we could someohow work in a timezone delay maybe msn would work.

but it would be shit, this beats it 10 fold, then fold again..
Old 2007-05-02, 08:12 AM   #63
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Yeah. Living in the future has its drawbacks.

But on the bright side: we're learning Dutch this way.
Old 2007-05-02, 08:54 PM   #64
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

It is a very slow learning process, but i have actually got to the point where i cannot tell te difference between dutch and english, they just read the same..

i suppose i should ask something.

how is life going? i guess daylight savings or something is plaging your late night posting? we need to make a chat date! we should arrange a day to have the most people online ever, that would be fun

cheerio..
Old 2007-05-03, 03:45 AM   #65
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Yeah, chat date should be good. Daylight savings are pretty bollocks. You used to show up at nine, but now it's after 11, when I'm well in bed. Most people online ever tends to happen spontaneously and always overloads the forums.

Life is a road. Full of turn-offs, short sprints and long runs. We'll deal with it as it comes. If I lose my way I'll follow you. 'cauze today's like yesterday, I guess tomorrow will do.

How have you been?
Old 2007-05-03, 09:17 PM   #66
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

hilltop hoods? i love that album.

wow that is a huge time difference now, bloody daylight savings, a many thousand bollocks to you!

yeah i have been great, got the weekend of work. going to Agfest then going into Launceston to get right proper plastered. It shall be a weekend to remmember, all my friends are back from uni/work/buggering around and it will be really something

how about you?
school nearly over i here?
Old 2007-05-04, 05:56 AM   #67
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Yeah, a few more weeks, then a month of exams, then it's all over.

Don't know what I'll do after that.

Meeting friends should be fun. And you always go to various festivals. That must cool. I kinda envy you.
Old 2007-05-06, 08:20 PM   #68
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

you will have a life to live and stuff.

lol thanks for the festival envy.. We had a little to much to drink and the whole weekend was great. Went on the second best pub crawl of my life. cant even remmmember most of the festivale. went to the polish embassy for a rave party full of under 18's, that was an expereince, got policed out of there.

and some guy attacked me in the street and i had to beat him with a fence picket

how was you weekend?
Old 2007-05-06, 08:21 PM   #69
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

you will have a life to live and stuff.

lol thanks for the festival envy.. We had a little to much to drink and the whole weekend was great. Went on the second best pub crawl of my life. cant even remmmember most of the festivale. went to the polish embassy for a rave party full of under 18's, that was an expereince, got policed out of there.

and some guy attacked me in the street and i had to beat him with a fence picket

how was you weekend?
Old 2007-05-06, 08:38 PM   #70
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Ouch, a fence picket? A rave party full of under 18s... Cool!

I just unicycled and read books. It got really hot lately, so I'm stopping wearing my protection slowly. I'm also thinking of getting cycling shorts. Can't decide yet.

We went to this dancing concert today, it was pretty good. I think it would've been even better had we managed to find the theatre. But before that we went to a photography exhibition. They had this cool box with 3D photographs of different places around the world, all from years 1870-1930. I must have spent at least 20 minutes at that box. They were one of the most beautiful and interesting pictures I've ever seen. And the 3D made it feel like you were actually there. Now I'm dreaming about coming back to the museum, breaking in and stealing that box. It's a shame the museum is in the other city. Plus, I would prevent other people from seeing it if I did steal it. Anyway, school tomorrow.

Did you like my new motto?
Old 2007-05-06, 08:38 PM   #71
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Ouch, a fence picket? A rave party full of under 18s... Cool!

I just unicycled and read books. It got really hot lately, so I'm stopping wearing my protection slowly. I'm also thinking of getting cycling shorts. Can't decide yet.

We went to this dancing concert today, it was pretty good. I think it would've been even better had we managed to find the theatre. But before that we went to a photography exhibition. They had this cool box with 3D photographs of different places around the world, all from years 1870-1930. I must have spent at least 20 minutes at that box. They were one of the most beautiful and interesting pictures I've ever seen. And the 3D made it feel like you were actually there. Now I'm dreaming about coming back to the museum, breaking in and stealing that box. It's a shame the museum is in the other city. Plus, I would prevent other people from seeing it if I did steal it. Anyway, school tomorrow.

Did you like my new motto?
Old 2007-05-06, 08:51 PM   #72
tobbogonist
Patronus unicycleus

hmm i couldn't get on to unucyclist.com just there for a moment.

under 18 rave party.. not cool, full of drunken 12 yr olds and 20 yr old emo guys trying to shag them, we just went to talk to the polish.

so did you actually get to the concert, or just 'go' to it but not find it.
those photo were really old, what was the quality like?

i sure like the motto, i was replying when uni.com shat on me i think it is a winner.
that photography sounds neat, bet it would have great. we dont get cool things like that here.
Old 2007-05-07, 03:30 AM   #73
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Yeah, we "went" to the concert, but never found the venue. We kept asking people on the street where it was and everyone would send us in a different direction. We spent at least half an hour looking for it. Then decided to just go home.

The photograph quality was very decent for something over a hundred years old. And I was really really impressed with those 3D pictures. Now it's like I've been to old Honk-Kong, Paris, Nice and many other places. That box is one of the kewlest inanimate objects I've ever encountered. I wish it were my neighbour so I could go over to ask for salt and then ask if I could possibly have a quick look in the binoculars...
Old 2007-05-07, 03:32 AM   #74
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Hmm, apparently I was walking a thin line yesterday - http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/view3d.htm.
Old 2007-05-11, 03:32 AM   #75
ivan
Non-Danish Girl

Where is my Tom? What's happened to him? Why has he not posted on the Dutch forums for so long? I really hope he hasn't turned Belgian.

Is it because of all the problems? Like the radio people and guys with fence pickets? I hope you're okay.

Tags
dan, ovet, unicycle, vetheid, vetter, wurst