Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2017-11-29, 11:27 PM   #1
elBrendo

I'm back!

Hi guys,

I picked up a 20" around 10ish years ago. Didn't get very far or do very much back in the day, got distracted by other hobbies, started working too hard, started a family etc... Then a few months ago decided to pick up my 20" from the back corner of the shed, clean her up and start riding again. Best part is I got my missus to have a few turns and now she's hooked.

Good to see there's still a decent online community here and on reddit, very few people to uni in my city so I look forward to chatting to you all .

Well that's all for now.

elBrendo
Old 2017-12-01, 03:52 PM   #2
Yow
Unicyclist

Big respect to the both of u mates! From the most far away place on this globe (Belgium) i say Peace and keep on riding with much pleasure because the one-wheeled magic fun machine is pretty cool... And get some Muniís ( if youse feel like it of course, no stress ) for they are most fun and sturdy too. Here at the forums there be lots of amazing good-hearted people, me no as much as iíve just mostly been lurking and absorbing valuable knowledge for a while and havenít quite blended in yet but they re allright enjoy and have a nice day yooow!
Yow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back